X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers and toes crossed for you cariann

* trips up
    Last edited by Nicos; 20-09-2014, 08:33 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good luck Carrie....

Grey and dank here this morning and a much nicer temperature after the humidity of the last few days.

Of to the plot shortly, onions and garlic to plant.

Comment

• Good luck from me Carrie, woke up to rain, but it feels so much fresher I don't mind.
        Thought it was Sunday when I got up, even asked hubby what the footy scores were. Sometimes I wonder about myself lol, but being off the statins is lovely albeit temporary. Little blips like this are just old age methinks
        Now it really is Saturday, I am working at the charity shop this afternoon.
        Have a great day everyone
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good luck in your interview cariann.

Wet here today again. So indoor jobs at moment just hope it dries up a bit this afternoon.
          sigpic

Comment

• Thanks guys. I was so nervous. Just finished now. Will find out Monday or Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Last edited by cariann88; 20-09-2014, 10:08 AM.
            Carrie

Comment

• Was just going to wish you good luck Carrie...instead will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Morning everyone, weather looks promising here again...can't believe it! Hope you all have a lovely day!
              Last edited by Jay22; 20-09-2014, 10:31 AM. Reason: Changing 'forgot' to 'for you'
              sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! I woke up to light rain this morning but it's dried up now so I'm going to the allotment.

I did a bit of seed-sowing yesterday, mostly for stuff to grow in the greenhouse.

I sowed some winter greens (goodlife mix), some lettuce green leaves, calendula, coleus and radish. On the advice of another poster on here, the lettuce modules have spent the night in the fridge, it'll be interesting to see what the germination rate is like in this mild weather.

Carrie, hope the interview went well!
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                  Thanks guys. I was so nervous. Just finished now. Will find out Monday or Tuesday.

Hope you get some good news Mon/Tue Carrie...Got my fingers crossed for yeah my friend

Comment

• Thank you

I think it went okay. I wouldn't like to say. I was nervous so my brain just froze and I couldn't think. I think the hardest part was when they asked me to tell them about myself.

Carrie

Comment

• Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Carrie ............

He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake for Carrie ............

Thank you BB. Think I'll grab a piece quick before VC gets to it

Last edited by cariann88; 20-09-2014, 03:28 PM. Reason: Stupid spell checker on my phone
                        Carrie

Comment

• Carrie, here's the cake I made for you

I had to taste it to make sure it was cooked! Didn't think you'd notice the missing slice,

Fingers crossed for next week. I'm sure you did fine
                          Attached Files

Comment

• That's not to bad VC. I am sure we can get away with that! thank you

Carrie

Comment

• Good afternoon/evening

I feel a lot better after having a nap. I had a bad headache that wouldn't shift. I've been in the garden and watered my veggies and fed my rabbit. So now I am catching up on here with you lovely guys and chilling out for the rest of the night. Going to pour myself a glass off wine later after tea
                              Carrie

Comment

• Just got back from volunteering and sitting down with a cup of tea and a fresh cream cake, well that's gone now, I love looking round the Vine, have a good evening peeps
                                Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X