X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Good afternoon/evening

I feel a lot better after having a nap. I had a bad headache that wouldn't shift. I've been in the garden and watered my veggies and fed my rabbit. So now I am catching up on here with you lovely guys and chilling out for the rest of the night. Going to pour myself a glass off wine later after tea
    Carrie I must have missed that you're got a rabbit so what's his/her name and can we see photos please
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• He is called Denero. Had him now for about 4years

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
      Attached Files
      Carrie

Comment

• What a gorgeous bunny

Bex

Comment

He is called Denero. Had him now for about 4years

[ATTACH]49585[/ATTACH]

He's a cutie
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks, He is such a mess tho. He loves to just mess his cage up and try and bite it. He just want's to be out all the time. But I am scared cats will get him. Even tho he loves to play with one of my cats. The cat and him just chase each other around the garden.

I have to watch the little bugger tho, he loves to eat my veggies!
            Carrie

Comment

• Evening All. Had a busy day today. Made bread (it's getting better every time), sausage rolls (even though the GGs aren't coming) and another 3 litres of passata. Time for a rest methinks. Good luck cariann and what a lovely bunny See you all tomorrow, have a good evening
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening! Just popping in for a nosey around - I spent a lot of today doing the ironing mountain then walked the dog as she had been patiently waiting for some fun.

Hoping to slot in some lottie time tomorrow- weather permitting. I am so glad I have a dog that is not scared by thunder and lightning or fireworks - we have had both here over the last day! She is totally relaxed on the sofa!
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Fingers and toes crossed for you cariann

* trips up
                  I'll have you know Nicos, I was up at 8.30
                  I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                  sigpic

Comment

• Evening all...
                    Finished clipping my beech hedge finally.
                    Picked some more jalapeños for pickling tomorrow, might try a new recipe where you pickle them whole more or less..
                    Time for a glass of red I think..
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Think I'll join you there. Except mine is white wine

Carrie

Comment

Think I'll join you there. Except mine is white wine

Cheers.. Clink, clink

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Any red left, Trip I'm in need!
                          There's plenty of red here - but not the right sort! I've been trying to make raspberry jam. Is it normal for the kitchen to look like Chainsaw Massacre afterwards? There's jam on the walls, floor, cupboard doors, my face and T-shirt. Probably in my hair and on the dog too. Not even sure the jam will set I'd really like to be a domestic goddess - maybe when I grow up
                          Hope everyone's had a good day - and another goody tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                            Any red left, Trip I'm in need!
                            There's plenty of red here - but not the right sort! I've been trying to make raspberry jam. Is it normal for the kitchen to look like Chainsaw Massacre afterwards? There's jam on the walls, floor, cupboard doors, my face and T-shirt. Probably in my hair and on the dog too. Not even sure the jam will set I'd really like to be a domestic goddess - maybe when I grow up
                            Hope everyone's had a good day - and another goody tomorrow

What happened? Explosion?
                            DottyR

Comment

• Nope - I'm just a messy cook

Comment

• I've missed saying good morning today! I was up v. early as I was off to one of our local Parkruns - they start at 9am (at 280-odd venues around the country; weekly, free to enter 5k runs; fantastic community 'big society's stuff) so my big bro picked me up at 20-past-too-early and we belted round Kingsbury water park with 200 others.

He was happy with his run; mine left me disappointed at my time, but with food for thought on areas where I can improve.

Then we went and joined the entire motoring public on the M1, on a trip for me to collect the car bequeathed to me by my late Godmother (this is the one that I've been having such angst about insurance-wise - do keep up).

Then this evening I have been baking - courgette chocolate cake, and some highlanders. The cake is a 'thank you' for my bro for today - so hands off that; the highlanders might be handed out to good little grapes - the recipe doesn't make so many, so they are to be rationed.

And now it's bed time already! I think that I'll sleep well - 'specially if I finish this glass of wine.

Sweet dreams, all!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X