This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all
    Dull here as well,but with luck it will have burnt off by the time I've finished the "domestics" & get outside to service Mrs.BB's car & then the scooter
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Trifle damp here - but never mind, I didn't plan on wearing Bren's shorts either
      I'm imagining sun and it feels warmer already. Have a good day everyone

Comment

• Afternoon all

It's been cloudy here this morning but mild and dry. I had a nice lie-in while thinking of the commuters on their Monday morning struggle.

Eventually day-time TV became too much and I had to get up. There's weeds to pull!
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Good afternoon. Been busy this morning checked/watered my veggies, cleaning the house, washing clothes and bedding. Not sure what I am going to do this afternoon. I am now off work for 2 weeks Apart from tomorrow afternoon when I have to go on a course but it's only for 3 hours so not to bad.

Anyway, how are you all? Hope your all well
          Carrie

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooon Peeps! Sorry I haven't popped in for a few days. Been rather hectic around here, what with catching up on the garden, well, nearly - is it actually even possible to catch up? Then I had to muck-out and spring-clean the lounge, evict the old suite, and get the new one in.

Our place was obviously built with narrower doors than they use now, as we had to take the sofa apart to get it in, then rebuild it once we'd finally got it in the lounge. That was only after taking one of the doors off, and scratching the chuff out of the others. Guess who now has decorating to do?

Hope you're all well, and that I haven't missed anything momentous. Kettle's on...
            Last edited by Glutton4...; 29-09-2014, 02:08 PM.
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• VVS G4, get some produce on show quickly, tomorrow's the last day for entries

Comment

• Produce, BB? Is there a class for longest thistle? Biggest dandelion? Worst patch of marestail/goose grass/white bryony? Looks like I'll be giving it a miss again.

Although, I do have a beeeeeeeautiful Rose out the front.......
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• thats a shame G4, my veg is pretty much rubbish this year, get a pic' or two of the rose posted as they say .. you gotta be in it to win it

Comment

• Good Morning All. A bit cloudy here, but the forecast is good. Have a great day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all! Cloudy here too Flo, mornings are drawing in too

Comment

• Morning all, been away for a long weekend to the Mother in Laws place in the Ayrshire countryside. Spent most of the weekend cutting back beds etc, absolutely exhausted...I'm home for a holiday! Weather has been great but it looks like it's downhill from today. can't really complain though can we. Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you are doing!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning a bit dull here but its warm enough not to need a jumper
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, beautiful sunshine here to end the month. The only cloud is my dentist appointment later today.
                            My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                            Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all!

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Morning a bit dull here but its warm enough not to need a jumper
                              You're right - I've just taken mine off. Jay's right - the forecast is for much more autumnal stuff from the weekend.

Which reminds me, I'd better get all the roma tomatoes off the vine to cook down for passata. Don't let me grow them again next year, peeps, they taste of nothing at all!

Comment

• Good morning It is dull here. Got to wait in for my parcel then I am on a course this afternoon. So looks like I am going to watch a bit of JK this morning with a cup of coffee.

Anyone fancy a coffee?
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X