Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So very sorry Susie,there are no words that will help, but his suffering is now over, bless you. X
    Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 02-10-2014, 05:49 PM.
    DottyR

Comment

• That is so sad, Susie. I am thinking of you.

Comment

• So very sorry, Susie. No words are adequate at this moment. Thinking of you and sending ((((Big big Hugs)))) xx

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad news Susie, sending you big hugs. I'm really lost for words

Comment

• Aww..susie

such sad news

We're here for you for hugs/shoulders/cuddles...whatever you need....from what you have said he was a lovely guy xxxxx
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• So sorry for your loss Susieq...You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Awww Suzie, I don't know what to say I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. As everyone has said, we're here for you. Hugs to you and your family xx
                A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• Condolences to you Suzie,words cannot express,like others have said,there is ALWAYS ears and hugs for you on here whether open or PMS xx,Sending you lots of hugs to add to those you already have
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lost for words Suzie, take care flower.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• So sad
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• So sorry to hear your sad news. We are all thinking of you ��
                        Dogs have masters, cats have slaves, and horses are just wonderful

Comment

• Susie, sorry to hear about your loss. Cyber hugs from over here.
                          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning all!
                            Breakfast anyone?

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nicos (All)

I will skip breakfast thanks, slight over indulgence last night!

Certainly feeling a lot more Autumnal this morning, leaden sky's and a definite nip in the air.

Comment

• So sorry to hear of your loss Susie, (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X