Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rugby this afternoon for one of my boys ( the other one is still out with his dislocated shoulder!) it's not going to be a great afternoon, it's been pouring down for several hours...really don't fancy standing out cheering them on in this very wet miserable day!

Comment

• Been there, done that and got the wet clothes lol. I look back on those days with a smile Scarlet, though it was more of a scowl at the time. Until we returned to the clubhouse that is. Enjoy
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Think yourself lucky...I had to sit on cold,hard plastic seats at the ice rink for 3 hrs twice a week for 4 years!!!!!

( don't tell anyone but after a few months I took my own cushion and hid a hot waterbottle in a shopping bag which conveniently sat on my lap!!! )
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Aaaaaaaarternoooooooooon Peeps! Good to have you back, Jeanie! Hope you had a fab time? I have cancelled plans to visit my Sister (abroad) for Christmad, as I can't bring myself to leave the Dogs again. silly buggas aren't we?

Coffee?
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• The rain today is great for the lotty, but stopping me from starting work on building my new shed. I've got all the materials together, including some fantastic metal roof sections I got off someone from fb for a tenner!
            I've got to go back to work tomorrow and starting to think I might have missed my chance for a couple of weeks
            What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pumpkin by its diameter?
            Pumpkin pi.

Comment

• Afternoon all hope the weather is not too bad where you are!

Me too Nicos...7 years 4 times a week with a boy who could have been a good figure skater but got to 13 and high school and gave it all up because of the bullying!

We hardly go anywhere either Glutton4. We have two dogs which are oldish and we would never put them in kennels so only go away when son or daughter can puppy sit! Not complaining though, they didn't ask to be here!
              sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon. I'm just sat in the pub at the moment. Been to the garden centre and bought more seeds. Going back there for some pea plants and soil tomorrow. When I was looking in the seeds an oldish lady was giving me evils like I shouldn't of been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
                Carrie

Comment

• It wasn't me Carrie - not unless you were buying the last packet of seeds that I really, really wanted

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    It wasn't me Carrie - not unless you were buying the last packet of seeds that I really, really wanted
                    There was loads of seed packets. She could of been giving me the evils in case I took the seeds she wanted lol

Carrie

Comment

• Didn't you offer to 'share' the packet with her then Carrie?
                      DottyR

Comment

• You didn't trip her up did you??
                        DottyR

Comment

• Afternoon its rained of and on all day but now I'm home the suns out

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                          Afternoon. I'm just sat in the pub at the moment. Been to the garden centre and bought more seeds. Going back there for some pea plants and soil tomorrow. When I was looking in the seeds an oldish lady was giving me evils like I shouldn't of been there.
                          You have to watch out they (we) have very sharp elbows
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lol. Well in that case I will step away!

I then found some veg plants on offer there is plenty of seeds and plants to go around.

Carrie

Comment

• I remember going to a plant sale with my MiL once, a few years back. She warned me in advance, that the 'Blue-rinse brigade' (her words) would be there, armed with their sharp elbows and handbags, so we'd have to go early. Ha! The little lovelies blocked the way to the car park, so we couldn't even get parked before they got in and cleared the place like a swarm of locusts!!

There was absolutely nothing left for the rest of us by the time we got in. Still makes me smile, when I think about it!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                Brilliant! I've just taken a couple of good looking plants indoors to overwinter. Did you see Philty post in the best container in the competition? It's a 3 year plant and it's huge!!!
                                You as a Mod shouldn't be encouraging me to look at filthy posts

Yep, I seen it, very impressive Philty!!

Evening all.. Very late night last night and I didn't over exert myself today it has to be said
                                Some beautiful Mojitos were had towards the end of the night too!!
                                Anyways, is time for a glass of red and a movie for the kids...

How did the cooking go Scarlet?
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X