Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, grey, wet and very windy here today. It's very much Autumn. Bren, you're more than welcome to some of my leaves - not in the least bit interested in picking them up today!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Morning All,
      It's horrible here, wet and windy.

On a more positive note Plants of Distinction have sent me a catalogue to my work address so I can't even avoid my seed addiction in the work place lol
      Bex

Comment

• Good morning, raining and dull here. I am so glad I got things done in the garden yesterday. So looks like a day in doors for me, will give me a chance to read the new gyo magazine Have a nice day!
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Morning all, grey, wet and very windy here today. It's very much Autumn. Bren, you're more than welcome to some of my leaves - not in the least bit interested in picking them up today![ATTACH]50385[/ATTACH]
          I think the winds going to blow most of them away before I get to them.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning All, late for me, but that's because I'm not at work today. Glad I got lots done in the garden yesterday as the weather is very wet and windy here too. I overdid it yesterday as usual, so I'm stiff as a board this morning. Gentle housework today then and a batch of bread (I do keep trying). Enjoy your day

Great to hear you're having another dog Jeanie
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All. Lots of rain overnight - full waterbutts again Now, in sunshiny South Wales, the skies are blue and the sun is - you guessed - shining Some ash leaves on the lawn but nothing much to tell me its autumn.
              Have a smiley day everyone

Comment

• Good morning everyone have had rain but sun is coming out
                Last edited by PamK; 06-10-2014, 11:08 AM.
                Gardeners don't get old, They go to pot

Comment

• morning peeps,looks like we have had big rain as well,the weather was windy last night,we do need the rain,still spudz for MR to dig up,if the slugs ext have left them alone,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all.

It's wet and windy here today. I went out first thing to the opticians to get my wallet lightened, but got back before the rain came.

I think I'll cheer myself up by making some newspaper tubes to sow sweet peas into. 8 varieties, 5 of each makes 40 tubes. That'll keep me out of mischief.
                    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Been windy here for quite a while, and now the rain has started. No gardening today

Comment

• Afternoon all,

Very windy and wet day and night yesterday, but today is nicer!!

Kept myself busy yesterday by making bits and pieces such as chili flakes, pickled chilies and cucumber pickle, and then made banana bread with almonds (a first for me )
                        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                        sigpic

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Had to make your own coffee? Well, sorry, been busy!

Soggy today, so other than animal-tending, I've been pencil-wielding for most of the day. Unfortunately, I just discovered today, that the person I'm doing the commission for is probably about to lose their job. This picture is a Christmad present for their spouse, so I'm still hopeful that I'll get paid.

Oh well, off to Pilates now, catch ya later...
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Feel really guilty. Noticed Percy cat had an uncomfortable eye at the end of the week. Didn't improve over the weekend, although not bothering him too much. Took to vets after work today, turns out has large slice through cornea and needs surgery, has been admitted. Worst case may lose his eye. He's only a young cat. Should have taken him Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Do hope he is ok Wendy, I wonder how he damaged his eye? A sure the Vets will sort him.
                              DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by WendyC View Post
                                Worst case may lose his eye. He's only a young cat. Should have taken him Saturday.
                                It probably wouldn't have made any difference if you'd gone Saturday. Don't beat yourself up over it. Fingers crossed for you!

....I sent my kid to school for a week when he was whinging his thumb hurt. When I eventually took him (I was sure he just wanted a day off school!) the nurse asked why it had taken us so long to get it checked, my son said "my Mum told me to man up!" I was so embarrassed! He had to wear a plaster for 6 weeks
                                Last edited by Scarlet; 06-10-2014, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X