Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was playing chase in the garden with his sister, running through the shrubs is a favourite game. That's when I suspect he did it. She's lost without him.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Sorry it has taken so long to respond to all your considerate thoughts and messages, and the virtual hugs. I really do value the warmth and kindness shown by all you grapes, it means a great deal. Thank you all so much. xx

Comment

• Hope you are coping Susie, one day at a time. X
        DottyR

Comment

• Time's a great healer Suzie so take as much as you need.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad news Susie, I've been through it myself and as BM says time is a great healer and you will come out the otherside.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
            Bex

Comment

• Good Morning All. I can just about make you out in this pea souper - hope it fines up later. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Moring everyone. Has just stopped raining here now. So hopefully it will keep off til I get the kids to school.
                Going to my mom and dads today to pick my onions up. Hopefully she wont of let the slugs eat to many.
                Have a good day everyone
                sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! Hope you're all well. ((Hugs)) again, Susie. Kettle's on, and hubby is in the kitchen, so be quick with your orders.

Jeeeeeez did it rain last night!? Really really wishing I had cut the grass at the weekend - it'll be quite a task if it gets much longer or wetter. Luckily we've got a dry day forecast,so I must get it done before tomorrow's, for the monsoon cometh!
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 07-10-2014, 07:36 AM.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all...

Nice fresh morning here, but a real Autumn morning with a slight chill around...
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• It's been raining here but we have a clear blue sky peeping through, it's going to be a lovely day!

Comment

• Morning the suns peeping through so its going to be a nice day here
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Suns in and out, winds blowing and washing is out.
                          No gardening today, am looking after my brave husband. 1/2 hour with Miss Whiplash aka dental Hygenist, then a filling and then a tooth out.
                          He does feel sorry for himself, bless
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Arthurnoone awl

Raining on & off all day so far, wish it would just do one or the other
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Afternoon we've got sunshine, not sure for how long though so I won't be leaving the house without my coat this time.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Back in a while, I gotta go clean out the coop of poop, the chooks do it come rain or shine mustn't complain though as the lay eggs in the same manner
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X