Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon! Been raining here all day so far. Just come back in from cleaning the rabbit cage. I'm freezing now!

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    Carrie

Comment

• Artnoon from 'ere where we've just 'ad 'ail. Good job I 'ad me 'ard 'at on - the one wivout the arrers.
      Ooer - now we've got funder

Comment

• Glad I went out with my coat on that sunshine lasted until I got to the end of the road, never mind my waetr butts are full and i raked up some soggy leaves to go in my leafmold cage
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon peeps,we started out with a bit of sun,then rain,thankfully no thunder,VC i take it the ale was whit hard pelets from the sky,not from a glass
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• been raining so hard here we lost the tv satellite signal

Comment

• Why is it, if you can't have something you want it all the more?
              DottyR

Comment

• Percy cat home now, looking rather odd with one eye sealed shut with third eyelid, to allow healing. Has three medications and should be wearing a collar but took it after half an hour. So far so good, will know more Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

Comment

• Fingers crossed Wendy!

Comment

• I see you have gone with the wind Scarlet...............
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Oooh - errr- dealing with serious flak about offering to adopt a new pup, happily not from my new dog loving friends who are probably the ones I need to rely on in an emergency! Rosie went in for another groom today - and has turned out totally gorgeous - and the groomer wants to see the new pup as soon as I get her!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Jeannie, if you want another dog, you must have one, why are folks giving you grief?
                        DottyR

Comment

• Just to let you know that the voting is open!
                          Good luck peeps
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All No rain here yet, but the sky is a definite pink. Enjoy your day.
                            Jeanie you're doing the right thing. Two dogs are better than one
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall!

We've got the rain here at the moment....I'll hang on to it for a while longer if you wish?
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! How ya doin? Storms? Though it looks like Monsoon here today. Rushed home to mow yesterday evening, only to find Hubby had got home early, and was just finishing it! Reeeeezult!

Fab news about the Pup Jeanie, who would give you flack!? Ignore 'em! My only negative is, seeing that both are related, and both are 'rescues' shouldn't someone have 'had words' with the ruddy breeder, and shut them down!? Makes me VERY ANGRY. Sorry to shout, but don't folk realise how many dogs are in shelters?

Coffee? Tea? Kettle's hot...
                                Last edited by Glutton4...; 08-10-2014, 07:27 AM.
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X