This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all

Carrie, hope you had a good nights sleep and are on the mend.

I managed to get a couple of hours sleep last night, am about to go back and try to get another hour. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, I've booked to play in a big poker tournament on Sunday but if I can't catch up on sleep I'll have to pull out or it will be a waste of money.

Isn't an Akubra just a stetson with corks?
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Nah, an akubra will never be a stetson no matter what you hang on it
      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Good morning. Thanks guys , I will be okay in a few days when it passes. Just have ride it out at the moment. I was up down up down most the night. (Its my condition I have) feel like I am old before my time. Nothing people can do for it apart from giving me pills(which half of them do not work) anyway I am off to try and do a bit of shopping this morning. Then I'm at a 21st/60th party tonight. Just hope I am alright for that. Anyway have a good day all

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
          Good morning. Thanks guys , I will be okay in a few days when it passes. Just have ride it out at the moment. I was up down up down most the night. (Its my condition I have) feel like I am old before my time. Nothing people can do for it apart from giving me pills(which half of them do not work) anyway I am off to try and do a bit of shopping this morning. Then I'm at a 21st/60th party tonight. Just hope I am alright for that. Anyway have a good day all

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
          Hope things get better soon Carrie...Take things easy my friend

Comment

• I've got a Kakadu Overlander, made in Aus' but I brought it in NZ a number of years back

(NO CORKS)
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• BB - that reminds me of DDDBM&T, strange I am The best corks are the ones in the top of wine bottles. Hello All, nice day here. Two GGs tonight, not one, middle and youngest who have both turned down sleep overs with their friends to come to Nannies Think it might be cupboard love, they don't want to miss the strawberries, sausage rolls and the full English! Hope you're all having a good day. Mine is full of housework, but never mind.
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarternooooooooooooon Peeps! Think I may like to adopt you as my Nan, Flo. My lovely Nan used to be very like you are with your GGs. What time's brekkie tomorrow, and I'll get my skates on!?

Been a bit busy recently, so not had time to pop in (here, or FB) to catch up with folk. Hope you're all hale and hearty. Kettle's on...
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Afternoon we've had fog followed by sunshine so a nice day after-all

Enjoy your party Carrie and that sweet of your GG's wanting to come over Flo we had youngest grandson yesterday for a few hours.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Aww G4, you are such a sweetie! Breakfast around 10.00 a.m, look forward to seeing you
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all, brilliant day - lovely sunshine, a bit of gardening, cooking for friends, walking the dog and home for a chilled out evening with a glass of wine
                      Tomorrow if it is still fine I will be sorting a bit of the allotment out with my new helper
                      Still planning my trek across to Wales to pick up a new pup A long drive so thank goodness for VC!
                      Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Mornin all.

Coffee'd up so will be up and at em in a minute.

Have a friend coming over to do some horsey stuff with me. So will need to do something to the house to make it visitable. She's been warned beforehand

Weeds this afternoon, no matter what! Might get a chance to do some watering as well (and check the tank that there is enough water to wash school clothes and water the garden.
                        Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning sleepyheads, evening Feral. Hope it's a chilled out one. Think I'll spend the day fixing gutterings to the greenhouses. Got a load of pipe & fittings from freegle so all set to go.............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all - very grey and misty here. Hope it brightens up later. The house stinks of onions - peeled some yesterday for pickling and they have been sitting overnight in salt. Have a good day.

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! what's it doin' out there today, weatherwise? I let the dogs out, but didn't venture further. Hubby let the Chooks out, and we're both sat in bed with cuppa and iPad. Dogs are sleeping off their brekkies - and taking up most of the bed.

Hope you're all well!? Suppose I'd better get up, as I promised to help get the big nag clean this morning, as he's getting a haircut today. First things first - more coffee...
                              Last edited by Glutton4...; 12-10-2014, 07:53 AM.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My curtains are still drawn, no coffee here until I get up boys have a club rugby match this morning... Poor No2 son will have to watch again

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X