This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
    Might get a chance to do some watering as well (and check the tank that there is enough water to wash school clothes and water the garden.
    When I first met my OH he wanted to learn to do a forward loop on his windsurf board before he got married!! Packed our jobs in and went to fuerteventura, anyway after a few weeks our water ran out and it took my Spanish neighbours 2days (and several buckets of borrowed water!) to convey message that I needed to order more....we had to shower in the outside hotel pool showers until the water lorry turned up

Comment

• Morning All, slow to rise today, woke early enough but thought burger it! Of to the plot this morning to have a potter more than anything else.

Comment

• Morning the gardens full of shiny spider webs this morning does look pretty but I don't think the birds were impressed with the frozen water though.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Sunny and clear here, I'm going to Plot for a bit.

The other day we were talking about alcohol consumption on another thread I believe, well, on Friday evening we went for a curry, and there were 3 folks at a table, and they had a 'bottle of wine each'! Looked all wrong somehow, I had,y usual jug of water, thats what I like with curry.
          Last edited by Dorothy rouse; 12-10-2014, 08:40 AM.
          DottyR

Comment

• Morning peeps..Another wet morning here..Health not too good this morning..Self inflicted off-course lol..Time to make a brew..Coffee?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strawberry patch View Post
              Morning peeps..Another wet morning here..Health not too good this morning..Self inflicted off-course lol..Time to make a brew..Coffee?
              I'll have a coffee please. May need it today. Not had much sleep. My cousin didn't leave till quarter to 4 this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all!
                Wet n piddly here this morning.
                I don't mind at all cos we got 6 tons of wood cut, split and stacked yesterday in the sunshine ( can hardly move today!)
                Seed sorting this afternoon, so a nice gentle natter with friends.

I wonder what you could call a session like that?...I know sewing/ knitting groups are sometimes called 'stitch and bitch' sessions.

Sow and ???
                Sort n ???
                Share n ????

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  I wonder what you could call a session like that?...I know sewing/ knitting groups are sometimes called 'stitch and bitch' sessions.

Sow and ???
                  Sort n ???
                  Share n ????

seed and snitch

Comment

• From our last session it'll probably end up being a Seed n feed meeting! ( how typically french eh?! )
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon the suns shinning and its tee-shirt weather here

Comment

• Not too bad here weather wise. Hubby is pottering in the garden. I'm catching up with you guys.
                        Just came back from Lids, is it Christmas ? The tills were all open and the queues were halfway down the shop. There were 3 aisles that you couldn't get to the shelves. Never seen it so busy!
                        Didn't take too long to get out, and no moany customers, including me.
                        Ginger cake in oven, will be popping chicken for dinner in straight after that.
                        Wish I liked housework ......
                        Nannys make memories

Comment

• Didn't have the fog this morning when we got up. Been busy today. Wasn't very well yesterday so no jobs got done. So today its been ironing, doing dinner, doing some paperwork for my mom, bathing the kids and making sure their school bags are sorted and now finally I have a cuppa and signed in.
                          Just got hovering to do next then its tea time then got to go and pick OH up from work. Think I will have a me day tomorrow and try and get some seeds planted.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon. Me and my fella decided to go out this afternoon, so we went to the garden centre(again). It has a fish place there for him so he been looking at the fish and bought stuff for his tank and I had a look threw the 50p packet of seeds and bought some more. The already grown veg plants didn't look to healthy so I passed on buying any more. They had some pretty flowers but I do not have a clue on looking after flowers.
                            We decided to have our dinner out with the weather being nice. Sat in the beer garden with our dinner enjoying the sun. It was quite warm.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Fog never really lifted today, was definitely a day for a wolly jumper. Went to the allotment for a potter and of course a nose at what others are doing but soon forgot that and got my fork out. I think is was more to keep warm!

Ted (90) my diagonal neighbour gave me a lesson on hardwood cuttings so learnt something to boot

Comment

• I've spent the afternoon in the garden well apart from popping onto the vine during tea breaks, it soon went cool when the sun dropped so I've locked up out there now.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X