This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
    Good luck with the new job app, Carrie, maybe today's the day you hear from them.
    Thanks Martin. Just waiting for my references and CRB to get back to them.
    And if all good(which they should be) they will tell me when my start date is and then I can hand in my notice where I am

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum
    Last edited by cariann88; 16-10-2014, 01:06 PM.
    Carrie

Comment

• Evening All. Thousandth page, that's a first. Right, being assertive tonight. Turning the lights out and putting the cat off. If anyone turns up later, they'll have to grope around in the dark for the switch and not trip over the cat who will doubtless make a dash to get back in if it sees the door open. Night John Boy
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning and a Very Happy Friday! It's dark and cloudy, but warm. Have a good day

Comment

• Sunny morning, lovely blue sky,hope it lasts as going up to the Tower of London, later to see the Poppies and listen to the roll call at sunset.
          DottyR

Comment

• Good morning. Not sure what it is outside today. Got the blinds shut. I am back in work tonight so going to go and try get back sleep for a few hours later. Have a good day

Carrie

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Warm and dull here too.....
              Going to pick up windfall apples and cook and freeze them today, plus pick up the last of the hazelnuts so OH can cut the lawn.

Lots of paper work needing doing so I lined it all up on the table so each time I look at it I feel guilty!
              New passport is the most pressing!

Anyone trying out new recipes over the weekend?

If I have time I'm going to try these....
              Beetroot recipes - soup, salads, juice, cooking, baking and cakes!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning we had overnight rain and now the suns out

Nicos I'll be looking for a new recipe for my last two courgettes of the season not decided which to use yet.

This one is a possibility :-

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...-ellen-mctague
                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 17-10-2014, 09:09 AM.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning everyone! Bit grey here this morning though a little blue is tying it's best to peep through....quiz night tonight! As long as we don't come last again I'll be ok

Comment

• The only questions I seem to get right are the maths ones!....I'm rubbish at most other subjects.
                    When I do suggest something I usually get dismissed by the Alpha males and females in the group
                    I think they're starting to realise I know obscure gardening stuff though!
                    ( thanks to you lot!)
                    Last edited by Nicos; 17-10-2014, 09:22 AM.
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      The only questions I seem to get right are the maths ones!....I'm rubbish at most other subjects.
                      When I do suggest something I usually get dismissed by the Alpha males and females in the group
                      I think they're starting to realise I know obscure gardening stuff though!
                      ( thanks to you lot!)
                      That happened to me Nicos..Q. What is a Bosworth, the Alphas of the table insisted it was a spud even though I knew damn well it was a sprout! They may listen tonight

Comment

• Well, there wasn't any gardening questions but our table didn't come last and the company was fab! So I had a very good night

Comment

• Morning

One pub quiz we did I won a tea towel in a tie break but of an odd prize but it did get used.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, another damp one here.

Hope you all have a great Sarturday....time for tea and toast now

Comment

• Don't know weather to say morning or good night. Off to bed now. Have a good day

Carrie

Comment

• Morning All. Washing's out, so's the sun, so more in. Glad to hear you had a good night Scarlet. I'm hoping to get the garlic and onions in today - as long as I don't get any visitors. I love them to come, but I'd also love some time on my own at the weekend. Have a good day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X