This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Feral007 View Post
    Son still sleeping in the lounge room as he's not finished painting his bedroom
    Ha, I have a couple of those like that. They start off with so much enthusiasm and then it dwindles..fast! Good luck

Comment

• Good Morning, a warm one here and the wind seems to have dropped for the moment. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone
        Bex

Comment

• Morning all, glad you're ok Bex.
          DottyR

Comment

• Morning everyone. Looks nice and warm outside so far today. Going to see my mom and dad then going to allotment. Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

There's loads of maize cutting going on locally and our roads are covered in mud and shredded corn.
              ...no point in even thinking about washing the car yet!

I was just wondering when half term starts...or has it already?
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Half term for us is Thursday this week. They just have 3 days left in school. Boys are shattered and No1 son is off to school this morning with a shiner! I think someone whacked him in the eye playing rugby...I thought it was a gentleman's sport??

Anyway it's gonna be lovely day here!

Comment

• Fridge is still on the deck.
                  Took ages longer to do the car (and cost ages more) so son brought me home. 2 lots of washing half dry, and a lot of washing up and tidying done.

Now broke, and watching the scenery, very windy fog out there, so various mountains and valleys keep appearing and disappearing for my enjoyment. Can't decide whether to light the fire or not. Probably don't need it.

Tis usual spring here, sunburnt one day, in 2 jumpers and a jacket the next!

Definately not tomato planting weather yet
                  Last edited by Feral007; 20-10-2014, 08:20 AM.
                  Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning its dry day so I've done a bit of leaf raking before the wind gets up again.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Mornin Flo'nall !

I was just wondering when half term starts...or has it already?
                    Nicos our grandson breaks up this Friday then goes back on 3rd Nov it doesn't seem long since the last half term.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bet your grandson thinks it was long enough Bren!
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Good afternoon! Last shift in work tonight then off for a couple of days before back in work Saturday. The sun is out at the moment(what I can see threw the closed blinds). I really need get out into the garden, everything looks flat in the greenhouse, coz I have not watered them for a while. Anyway, I am off to make tea now. Have a nice day
                        Carrie

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Thought I'd pop in for a pootle round, but the App doesn't seem to be working at the moment. All I get is 'Network error' or some such notification. Anyway, now I've logged in on the browser, I've forgotten what it was that I popped in for!

The after effect of Friday's migraine have finally worn off, but I'm not feeling energetic, and I appear to be forgetful.

I've remembered where the kettle is, though...
                          Last edited by Glutton4...; 20-10-2014, 03:53 PM.
                          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• G4 I have read on here that they are removing the app from the app store......http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...pam_82310.html
                            Carrie

Comment

• Thanks matey! good job I called in then. Perhaps there needs to be a screen on the app to announce that, so people don't disappear...

Comment

• Just been to read it again, and couldn't find it! I did, eventually, but only by coming back to this thread and clicking on it. I've been using the App for so long I can't remember my way round the proper site!

I iz an idiot!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X