X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening peeps

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
      Just been to read it again, and couldn't find it! I did, eventually, but only by coming back to this thread and clicking on it. I've been using the App for so long I can't remember my way round the proper site!

I iz an idiot!
      yups but you are our idiot xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Nicos our grandson breaks up this Friday then goes back on 3rd Nov it doesn't seem long since the last half term.
        Seems way over due to me. But as my part time 0.6 of full time job averages out at 35 to 40 hours a week, I think I'm half way to Chrimbo too. Just finished work now, 12.5 hours today. 25 years experience top of the scale averages out to slightly over £8 an hour. Sorry should have gone to the rant thread.

Comment

• Another cold day. Chilly breeze and is it raining?

So much to do and can't decide where to start. Need to pump water again. Should be doing the weeds, but rain, or no rain?

Just a little bit warmer would be nice :/

WendyC that is not good pay for all those hours!
          Last edited by Feral007; 20-10-2014, 10:18 PM.
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Good Morning - well, apart from it being wet and wild. Good wishes for a happy day from Flonall (morning Nicos ).
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all! A bit nippy this morning with a keen wind - only two days left of school I hate the school run, love the school hols kids are ready for a break too!

Comment

• Good Morning, its quite warm here today or it might be that I've got a temperature and I'm just not feeling the cold. My son breaks up on Thursday too and we go away on Saturday for half term, just hoping the weather improves slightly.
                Bex

Comment

• Good morning, ive just finished my nightshift. Its really windy out there today. Was raining really heavy last night. Going to go sleep now. Have a nice day
                  Carrie

Comment

• Night Cariann
                    Bex

Comment

• Sleep well, Carrie.

Morning all, just realised that when I look out of the front of the house, it looks calm and sunny, but out the back, the wind is raging. How odd. Perhaps the house has slipped through the space/time continuum during the night...
                      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooornin' Peeps n Nutters!

Coffee?
                        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• I'm on my third ! I'm supposed to be having a morning to clean the house..I'm not in the mood

Comment

G'Moooooooooooornin' Peeps n Nutters!

Coffee?
                            Oooh, thanks G4, I can smell it from here... milk no sugar please. I've got some rhubarb and orange cake to go with it.... or is it too early for cake?

Comment

• Too what?!!? Don't be ruddy daft, it's never too early for CAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Nutter!
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Too what?!!? Don't be ruddy daft, it's never too early for CAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Nutter!
                                Oooh good! *chomps heavily*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X