Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning the winds just started getting up and its howling in the chimneys so be safe out there.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I'd love a slice too - extra large portion for me please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I'm on my third ! I'm supposed to be having a morning to clean the house..I'm not in the mood
        What are you in the mood for, Scarlet?
        My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          I'd love a slice too - extra large portion for me please.
          Of course! Hmm, I think there might even be some cream to go with it...
          My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Good morning all,apparently we had rain in the night,sun trying it's best,must wake up and start me day,i am not an early bird for sure,have a good one all
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all! I've been up an hour and we've had rain, sun and rain again already. Windy here, too.

I was out in my little back garden yesterday planting daffodil bulbs and starting to think about more details of this winter's re-vamp. It won't be long now before everything starts to go dormant and I can get properly stuck in. In the meantime there's still lots of colour to enjoy!
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Morning all..day 6 of the nastiest cold I've ever had! I have never felt so unwell with a cold before, thankfully it is slowly starting to ease!

Hope you all survived the storm last night. Not too much damage here and the wind has blown all the loose leaves into one corner of the garden making picking them up a lot easier.

Congratulations VC and Jeanied on your new babies...they are absolutely gorgeous. Enjoy!

Hope you all have a lovely day.
                sigpic

Comment

• Not relishing the idea of driving to Watford in this blustery weather - busy planning routes to avoid the M25 because they are all mad on there. Fortunately my dogs are good travellers!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Well, I'm back home. Remembered to go fill up the car, but forgot the mower petrol can. Grass is dry, thanks to this gale, so it would've been a good idea to cut it today. However, I'm not ruddy going out again.

Coffee?
                    Last edited by Glutton4...; 21-10-2014, 01:41 PM.
                    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good afternoon. I'll have a large cup of coffee G4 please. I am so tired still but can't stay sleeping otherwise I will not sleep tonight. Sun is out now but it's still windy.

Is anyone else using tapatalk on there iphone? I just cannot seem to find this forum on it.
                      Carrie

Comment

• Sadly it has had to be removed Carrie

There is a post about it here:
                        http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...pam_82310.html
                        A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• I got a message from the app on my phone saying it's still on tapatalk.
                          Carrie

Comment

• Sorry Carrie, I'm not terribly technical but I think it might take a little while to have it removed from the App store.
                            http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1291610
                            If this does not answer your question, let me know and I'll alert Chris Barber Riley (Admin) and ask him to look into it
                            A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

• What-o! Evening folks - here I am back from being bronzed and rested and good food and cava and all loveliness.

Weather here today appalling - glad I stretched my legs out for a jog yesterday instead. Lost some fitness down the back of the sunbed, I reckon - and a cross country 10k just 6wks away

I would have posted yesterday, but it's taken my this long to plough through the chat! Haven't been elsewhere yet, but from what I gather ....

So sorry to hear your news, SusieQ - please add my condolences to those of the other grapes.

Better news for Jeanied and VC with new four legged friends. And WendyC - hope pirate pete is well and truly on the mend.

Lovely sugarcraft, Scarlet - show us more! And you, Nicos - don't be shy.

Hope all those with trouble in teeth/head/squashy bits departments are soon back to form.

Have I missed any one out? Oh yes - well done on your MoMship, Nooser - nice one.

Comment

• Originally posted by scarey55 View Post
                                Sorry Carrie, I'm not terribly technical but I think it might take a little while to have it removed from the App store.
                                http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ml#post1291610
                                If this does not answer your question, let me know and I'll alert Chris Barber Riley (Admin) and ask him to look into it
                                Tapatalk is a different app to the gyo app. It's where other forums are all in one place.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X