Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back Hazel, glad to hear you had a good time. It's still wet and wild here and the heating's on.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening and welcome back Hazel, its not very nice weather you've come back to.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• It was luvly weather until Hazel came back
        Welcome back Hazel.................

I've missed you ..................

and your biscuits

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
          It's still wet and wild here and the heating's on.
          Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
          its not very nice weather you've come back to.
          Too right! I managed to get some washing on the line this morning - double pegged - it was dry by lunchtime when the wind was shocking and the rain squally. 'Orrible.

I'm trying to resist putting the heating on - I'm up for a HOT HOT HOT bath in a mo, and I have an ancient all in one fleece thing to stick on afterwards which is lovely and cuddly.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            It was luvly weather until Hazel came back
            Welcome back Hazel.................

I've missed you ..................

and your biscuits
            Just to prove it's not just the UK weather that I jinx, the day of the flight home there was a tropical storm of biblical proportions - I was worried that the flight would be bumpy to say the least - but by tea time it had all cleared up and the plane took off into a beautiful sunset.

The best bit of the flight is getting home for A Nice Cup Of Tea.

Comment

• Hi all!

Sun is shining this morning. Still a bit nippy but that should improve soon, unless the wind picks up of course. That's the weather forecast from over here for you.
              Coffee's on, no cake at all tho

Back to work tonight, so best get the uniforms back on the line and dry.
              Only two nights on, then home to shop, cook, clean, and have around 20x17 yo's for the w/e.
              21 yo son complaining that they never had that many people here for parties (ahem, I think there was at least that many when I was away one time) but the 10 or so people they had were here for 3 nights! I still had a few leftover on sunday night, so more to get up and herd out the door for the school bus on monday morning. Least this lot will be gone come lunchtime sunday (or they'll be hungry )
              Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning All Not raining and the wind has died down, but it's a little colder and there's a tinge of pink in the sky. Himself has to cope with the installation of a Smartmeter this morning and I'm told there will be no gas and electricity for a few hours. I couldn't find the flask, just hope he can manage without his many cups of coffee. I'll be at work. Have a good day
                Sounds like a good party Feral
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, I think I'm sharing your little tinge of pink in the sky Flo, and the wind has finally died down. I have a few very busy days coming up so today is going to be another easy day at home.

Comment

• Morning it was a bit of a chilly start but the suns out now, Flo you never know 'himself might get to share the workmen's tea.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all!

Cold but sunny here this morning - it may well be capris and not shorts for my run at lunchtime. Plenty to do before then - best get on.

Comment

• Morning all, by it's getting nippy now, time to dig the thermals out. I'm sure Mr Flo can find a local cafe Flo. Or is he to be housebound..............
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good afternoon, didn't get up till half 10 this morning. Must of been really tired. OH want's me to go the garden centre with him. It has a fish place in there now. While he is in there I can go around AGAIN and see what I can find(or buy) Found out yesterday that his dad's funeral is next Wednesday. Think he is a bit worried because he has never been to a funeral and that he is carrying the coffin. I have told him he will be fine, nothing to worry about. Have a good day
                          Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon, anyone out there with any knowledge on home video tapes? Bought a little gizmo to transfer our tapes to my laptop. It works brilliantly but some of the older tapes are running fast. Just wondered if anyone knows if I can do something about this or if the tapes are ruined.

Smirry here today but a lot less windy and not too cold either. Can't believe the clocks go back this weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                              Afternoon, anyone out there with any knowledge on home video tapes? Bought a little gizmo to transfer our tapes to my laptop. It works brilliantly but some of the older tapes are running fast. Just wondered if anyone knows if I can do something about this or if the tapes are ruined.
                              Not sure if there is anything here that helps Jay.

Video editing tutorials and how-tos
                              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                              -----------------------------------------------------------
                              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Falling about laughing here - I bought some baby pink puppy toys and Rosie has immediately decided to play with them - and of course the baby is playing with Rosie's toys which are nearly as big as she is! Rosie is trotting round with a jingly pink baby dummy in her mouth whereas the baby has taken on a big squeaky toy bear. They are so sweet together even though they play rough and have to warn each other off from time to time. They have now tired each other out and curled up together on the sofa beside me. Bliss.
                                Last edited by Jeanied; 22-10-2014, 05:55 PM.
                                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X