Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All. Its chooking it down here - 'orrid, it is!
    You know me too well Hazel I have a little paper shredder by the kitchen rubbish bin and shred all the junk mail (and time-off passes) for the compost. On a very wet day, I shred telephone directories and old paperbacks. Its good to have a hobby you can do when its wet

Comment

• Morning clock change does come around quick we've own 3 old chiming clocks that don't like being messed around with so we stop them at 10pm Sat then restart them the next morning. The others get done during the day.

Originally posted by Noosner View Post
      Morning all, sounds a lovely occasion, Nicos. Any leftovers?

Thanks for the clocks reminder, BM!

We're off to Scotland tomorrow for the weekend. To Kirkcudbright. Never been there before, looking forward
      It does look a pretty place with plenty of old buildings and a nice beach
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noosner View Post
        Gosh, nearly forgot, BB! Thanks for reminding me. But I thought the two-day pass was the orange one? The purple one is for three-day absences, no?

Nooooooo you need the purple one Noosner, make sure it has the lime green header, that's the "special permissions" one, we can't have our MoMmy signing out on the forms used for mere members can we
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Has anyone mentioned to Noosner that if a MOM takes leave of absence they have to leave caaaaake?...one per day of absence ??
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oooo...goodie...Noosner is offline!...she must be busy baking in the kitchen!!! ..yum!

Comment

• I'd prefer biscuits, actually, but I'll have a slice of CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE if that's what you're baking, Noosner.
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 24-10-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• I'm the opposite Hazel i love cakes not with cream in though, this weeks cake was nice :-

posted cake crumbs: Apple and Blackberry slice

I made it with apples, blackberries and raspberries out of the garden.

Comment

• Make that 3 cakes & a packet o' biscuits Noos.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good afternoon. Just come back in from the garden. I've cleared everything out from my raised greenhouse bed. All looks empty now Been and got the OH a shirt for next week and me a new top and pants. And a bottle of wine for tonight
                    Carrie

Comment

• Oh heck!! See what you mean, BB, I need a purple form. What with it being a ROYAL colour, n all!!

Why don't I bring youze all back some nice Scottish Black Bun? And some honey and whiskey cake? Ooh, and some nice shortbread for BM!

Or you could all come with me?? That'd sort it out!
                      My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• I thought you knew we were all coming along because you are our MOM after-all

Comment

• Noosner as your in Scotland for the weekend your are more than welcome to come round for a cuppa. I just looked on google maps and I'm only another 6 hours 15 mins 227 miles away from you .

Comment

• she could detour via me too...and drop of my piece of cake.!

Comment

• Ooh, go on then! I'll pop round on the Sunday, Small Pumpkin first, then Nicos. Get that there kettle on please!

Sorry, Hazel, nearly gave away your short bread biscuits to BM. His are the Abernethys. Also realise I am one cake short, folks, so how about some Ecclefechan tarts? No, I wasn't swearing. That's what they are called!
                              My Autumn 2016 blog entry, all about Plum Glut Guilt:

http://www.mandysutter.com/plum-crazy/

Comment

• Did you say CAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE, Noosner? I hope there's some for me - or I'll have biscuits. I'm rather fond of both, as you may have noticed
                                Everyone happy and ready for the weekend?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X