X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning a quick look around the vine them I'm off
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Up early (for a Saturday) as we're off to the Olympic velodrome to watch some track racing. I'll have no idea what's going on but it was good fun last time we went.

Comment

• Morning all

Nice and bright here, now what should I do today? Perhaps a trip to the allotment is in order Just for a change of course!

Comment

• Morning All.
          My day has started well - Postie brought me a prize from a RHS competition I don't remember entering
          Its "Calvin" Klein's book - "Grow your Own Veg". Still haven't read the copy I bought years ago
          'Tis a bit overcast here but I'm sure the sun will struggle through the clouds later. I'll be off to my "plot" too, starting to look a bit sad there now with the end of the courgettes.
          How can I last out until next summer's crop?
          Hope you all have a super Saturday

Comment

• Hi all.
            Birthday w/e here for the teen girl 17 at last.

Has been a day of huuuuge cleanups. Then she wasn't sure anyone would turn up. Think we have about 10 now.
            I have cooked one lot of sausage rolls, and singed another lot - oops.

Son has hollowed out a punkin for her halloween theme. Just have to find the tea lights if n we can.
            Hoping she has a fab time, even tho her best friend couldn't be bothered coming :/
            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooornin' Peeps! For once, I don't have morning stable duties, so I'm being a lazy slob. Dogs done, and I'm back in bed. Dogs a-snoring. Hubby's gone to work, so I'm gonna have to go get my own coffee now.

Some best friend, hey, Feral!?

Who's on brekkie duty...?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Me G4. I'm on breakkie duty. I've got pancake mix, maple syrup and bacon.
                Shall we get started before midnight then?

Yeah, some bff, being a teen is not always beer n skittles :/

Have just had a lovely chat online with a lovely mother and you just can't believe how nice some people are.

Has been bluddy hot here today! Honestly over it. Freezing one day, 32 degrees the next! No blinking spring about it!
                Ali

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Comment

• Bummocks - now I am hungry. That sounds deeeeeeeelish!

Comment

• Well, I think I fail on the party Mum. Harry (the horse) dropped a large scone in the gateway tonight...and it's still there. One mum picking up later tonight...I'm going to bed and have left older bro on duty. Hope the Mum brings her torch! It's a farm fgs.
                    Ali

Comment

• G'Night Feral.

Comment

• Good afternoon. I can not wait until 8am tomorrow morning! So not looking forward going to work later tonight. Anyone want to go in for me?
                        Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                          Good afternoon. I can not wait until 8am tomorrow morning! So not looking forward going to work later tonight. Anyone want to go in for me?
                          Good afternoon everyone..Its a windy day here today,Also mighty chilly too Brrrrrrrrrr!!!..What rate of pay are you offering for your shift Carrie lol

Comment

• Afternoon all!

I've spent the afternoon clearing the courtyard garden and have discovered a new tool - next doors springy tined rake. It shifts all the fallen leaves from the gravelly bits and leaves the gravelly bits behind.

Comment

• Afternoon its been an odd day either bright sunshine or rain, then some areas had ground frost until 11-ish all very strange.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Afternoon All - turning chilly, but still bright and sunny so have managed to do a few things outside. The four-legged lodger arrived last night and the two-legged one arrives tonight at half seven. Hope you're all having a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X