Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Much, much lighter this morning, but I guess I'll be going home from work in the dark. Have a good day.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning. No phone call during the night so hopefully little boy slept through. Will ring at 9am to be told how it was then picking the two of them up about 12ish.
      Doing ironing next then tidying up the garden at home for a bit.
      sigpic

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Sunny here this morning. Nice to be awake early for a change, instead of rushing around. I expect I'll overdo it, and end up being late, though!

Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

Coffee sounds good ...yes please G4...ta x

Sunny here too but loads if 'stuff' to do inside .
          Got bulbs to plant though...so might sneak out to play later

..?Having said that, methinks OH might get me involved with splitting and stacking wood whilst it's dry.
          Love the smell of freshly split wood!
          Last edited by Nicos; 27-10-2014, 07:40 AM.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, having probs coming round this morning.......must be the silly clock thing.........Have a good one whatever you're up to.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning its a bit windy out but dry so those leaves will have to wait a bit. or I'll be chasing them around the garden

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
              Morning. No phone call during the night so hopefully little boy slept through. Will ring at 9am to be told how it was then picking the two of them up about 12ish.
              Doing ironing next then tidying up the garden at home for a bit.
              The first sleepovers always a bit of a worry, the first night youngest grandson stayed here he came downstairs fully dressed at 10pm and said he I've enjoyed my sleepover but I'm ready for home now.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• :: wanders in, waves, and pootles ::
                Horticultural Hobbit

http://twitter.com/#!/HorticulturalH
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Horti...085870?sk=info

http://horticulturalhobbit.com/

Comment

• Good morning, only just woke up. Going to try and go back sleep later. Back in work again tonight. Weather look dull out. Anyone fancy a coffee?
                  Carrie

Comment

• Just thinking that a coffee would be good - ta, Cariann.

Hello HH! *waves

Haven't seen you for a while - all ok with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

The first sleepovers always a bit of a worry, the first night youngest grandson stayed here he came downstairs fully dressed at 10pm and said he I've enjoyed my sleepover but I'm ready for home now.
                      He was awake at 3.30 and went for a wee. Got up again at 4.30 and pottered through to my wake my dad up to tell him he was awake. He was told to go back to bed. So he went and woke Han up and they were both in with my mom and dad at 5am. So the whole house were up and having a drink by 5.30.
                      So am going over about 11.30ish to pick them up. Bet my mom and dad will be back in bed by 1pm at the latest
                      sigpic

Comment

• Evening All and Hi little Hobbit, nice to see you

Comment

• Reverses procedure from last night - opens door, turns lights on, puts kettle on. Good Morning All. Bright blue sky and some sunshine here this morning, but I hear we will have rain (and lots of it) later. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning Flo & any lurkers, a lovely sunny morn here so may as well go out & enjoy it......have a good day.
                            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                            --------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                            -----------------------------------------------------------
                            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, washing machines on, so not expecting any rain today. Hope everyone is well
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning all. Taking kids down allotment to burn of some excess energy. Hope it stops dry today.
                                Have a good day everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X