Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day two of sunshine here. Have been to the plot to lift the wallflowers and replanted at home. Cleaned out the greenhouse and am going to light a sulphur candle when it gets dark in case anyone has washing out. No2 son is next door helping my neighbour as he has a bad back and his wife has her leg in plaster! The incentive for him is payment!
    Percy cat is still confined to indoors and I am beginning to doubt whether his eye will ever heal. Back to the vets on Thursday.

Comment

• I spoke to soon its now raining but thats fine it'll wet those leaves that's fallen since the last rake up session.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Starting to drizzle here too and getting gloomy. Been a good day to work outside - so mild for the end of October. The forecast for tomorrow doesn't look so hot though - with lots of that wet stuff too.
        Best I nip down and sort the chooks out before the light goes....................Byeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• been thoroughly orrible up here. Cold with the wet

Comment

• Did someone say that they had the kettle on? I'm parched!

Your hair looks nice, LD.

Comment

• Hi,thanks Hazel,been lovely here to,been lottie for a bit more clear up and chatting time,every little helps,wish the weeds would stop growing in the onion bed,
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• LD...8 weeks???..yey!!!...bring it on
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon.
                  Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Your hair looks nice, LD.
                    Yes I agree, Meat Loaf Hazel
                    Last edited by Florence Fennel; 28-10-2014, 06:49 PM. Reason: Wrong group
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening peeps.

Just back from a meeting in Wolverhampton. I note that a mediocre cappuchino in the Holiday Inn costs £2.95, yet a delicious café leche y leche in forn parts a couple of weeks ago cost €0.80. Hmm.

I have mince bubbling in the oven to be accompanied by potato, swede and carrot mash, and kale. And a glass of sherry - Harvey's BC on offer in Asd. for £10 a litre bottle at the mo.
                      Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 28-10-2014, 08:11 PM.

Comment

• Morning All, bright but chilly here. It's ridiculous what some places charge for coffee Hazel. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo & any lurkers, cold & windy at the mo but I have a greenhouse that needs finishing off. Have a good day everyone.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooornin' Peeps! Dull and drizzly here today, which is a bit of a change from yesterday's beautiful warm sunny spring-like day. Spent the whole day outside, and walked miles. Have to say, that by the time I got home in the evening, my legs had had enough. :Eek:

Even last week's gales haven't made much impact on the trees; most of the Oaks are still green, it seems to be the Acers and Chestnuts that are losing their leaves first. Hopefully, winter is a way off yet.

Coffee?
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning all, just for a change it's a nice bright morning here. We have quite a big lawn of which you can hardly see any green for the leaves..guess what my job is going to be this morning? Have a great day!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Good morning I wont be on here till late tonight. Today is my OH dad's funeral. Have a good day.
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X