This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here Flo!
    Just watching a film and making Xmas decorations out of felt.
    I split so much wood today my arms are all shaking!!!! ....bit like after a long day on the lottie!!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Jeanie...your pup looks absolutely delightful!...she's found a wonderful mommy!

Comment

• I'm here too - but trying to keep quiet as I know some of you are going to sleep

Comment

• I'm hoping to sleep well tonight...if splitting all that wood doesn't zonk me out then gawd knows what will!

Comment

• If you can't sleep, Nicos, try counting penguins.....

Comment

• I don't need that VC... I could sleep on a pin

Comment

• I could sleep on a pin or a Pinguin

Comment

• Will do!
                  Looks like they're working already

Comment

• Shhh - I have two quiet puppies sleeping in their crates - and the dishwasher sloshing quietly to soothe them - what good dogs I have
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• I'm here but only just youngest grandsons staying over so he's been on my PC playing Minecraft that's after he's thrashed me at Mario kart. I can't keep on the track and instead I just go around in circles.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I have two sleeping dogs too, one, gently snoring, in her bed and the other on the chair beside me, with her head lolling off the edge. I can't imagine sleeping like that

Comment

• How are the girls getting along, VC? I can't say how glad I am my two are total best buddies and play together for hours.
                          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• I'm jealous VC! Bren, I sometime grab the controls when the boys are playing computer games ...it's really difficult, they laugh their socks of when I lose within seconds

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I lose within seconds

Pah!!!! breedin amature ........... I can lose in milliseconds
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• They're good together. Mary will never be a playful old dog but she's a bit more animated now that Bessie is here. They don't squabble over food and are happy to be together.
                                Bessie is such a live wire, tearing around the garden but she's really very well behaved for a 10/11 month old pup. Comes when called, sits, fetches, doesn't chase the chooks, uses the dog flap and is clean indoors. We need to work on walking to heel and not getting anxious when left, but overall, she's a little treasure and exceedingly cuddly .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X