This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening all!

It's noisy in my study tonight, everybody else seems to be letting off fireworks...

A nice glass of scotch until the curry delivery arrives, I think.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    Or not faff about and sell it as it is, for a hundred quid or so less.
    That's what I would do. You may get a buyer who can do it more cheaply than you can, so you get a decent price and they get a bargain.
    My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
    Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooornin' G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! who put the kibosh on the weather then!? Thanks Bex! luckily Hubby rushed out and got the laundry off the line this morning, just in time.

Just had a text from stables chum, to say she would turn-out the boys this morning, so I replied saying I'd have another cuppa, and toddle up there later. She then sent another text saying she would be late, so I'd probably get there first. Better get my A into G after all, then.
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning we've had plenty of overnight rain but its bright and clear out now, so enjoy your Sunday whatever you're up to.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Chucking it down, here. Even the dogs don't want to go out there. The Chooks, on the other hand, don't seem to care a bit!

Comment

• Good afternoon! No sun here but at least its not dull or raining. There is stuff I need to do today but I just can not be bothered moving. Hope you are having a lovely day
            Carrie

Comment

• Hmmmm. I know what you mean, I'm having a lazy afternoon. May pick up a pencil after I've had a cuppa...

Comment

• Sitting in the gloom here, with two snoring dogs beside me - mooching around the internet It is that kind of sleepy day...
                Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Afternoon All. Grandson has been hogging computer so first opportunity I've had to say hello. "Hello" Busy changing bed linen on the GGs beds. I'm told they are all going to a Bonfire Party next week, so they will not be coming here Shape of things to come, so better get used to it. Oh well, ironing board to put up and wine glass to refill. See you later.
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Very wet here today, pottered in the garden a bit, tidied a little more in the GH and now having 5mins before I make tea. Kids are back to school tomorrow.

Comment

• Turned out OK after some very heavy rain this morning, home to the smell of roast dinner

Comment

• Mmmmmmmmmm We have a bit of Beef in the oven. The smell from the kitchen is making me hungry. Better feed the dogs, then have a wallow in the tub. Back laaaaater.

Comment

• Evening folks!

It's left over corned beef hash for tea here - roast chicken yesterday as it was on a yellow sticker and about to blow up.

It raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaained today - and I was out in most of it at the Hill. Got the garlic planted anyway, and did some weeding. No chance of digging up the maincrop spuds, though, or I would have brought a lot of the Hill home with me.

No chance of pics (normally take a couple every time I go) as I was so sodden. Home for wallow in a hot bath.

Forgot to get a paper, so I'll nip to little Morries whilst the hash heats through.

See ya later.

Comment

• Pheasant curry here
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I had leftover pie tonight - trouble is I am going to need to have leftover leftover pie tomorrow!
                              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Egg and beans on toast tonight - I know how to live

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X