Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mash potato,butternut,cauliflower cheese,followed by choc cake straight from the oven,and cream,am stuffed now,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• bacon, egg, black pudding, beans, bread and butter and a cuppa. Yummieeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
        I had leftover pie tonight - trouble is I am going to need to have leftover leftover pie tomorrow!
        Every meal that I have had for the past 10 days has been based on the yellow sticker 8p half swede that I bought at Tesc's.

I made potato, swede and carrot mash and had it last weekend. Bored with it as it was, by Tuesday I defrosted some salmon and made fishcakes for two days. I still lots of mash left over, so on Friday I bought corned beef and used some of it to make corned beef hash.

I had some more mash with the yellow sticker roast chicken yesterday; corned beef hash again today and enough of this left over for Tuesday (left over yellow sticker roast chicken tomorrow).

My skills at stretching the housekeeping are good; however, I fear that my creative cookery skills have been stretched beyond Young's Modulus.

Comment

• Sounds top notch grub to me Haze...................
          Last edited by Bigmallly; 02-11-2014, 09:03 PM.
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! You lot up yet? Dogs out and fed (now snoring on the bed), laundry ready to go out, cuppa made, weather forecast checked, text answered, cuppa drunk. I'm knackered now!

Trouble with me is, if I get up early, I start doing things, and end up late all day.

Coffee?
            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

Coffee sounds lovely please G4

Cor...you've tired me out just listening to you!

Tis peeing down here...glad it wasn't like that yesterday!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• * Passes cup...
                Oh, don't be too impressed - it was a minor spurt of enthusiasm! A glitch, really. Normal lethargy has already returned!
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Slow start today - too dark and gloomy! Puppy kept waking up and barking in the night so I ended up napping with her on the sofa till it got to a more civilised hour.
                  Then she and Rosie had a spat over a dog chew which ended up me having to tell them both off and put a plaster on my thumb. Little one had better get rid of that attitude - I won't put up with a dog with small dog syndrome!
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good morning! The sun is out here today(last time I said that it went lol) I am so happy, just found out that I start my new job on the 17th November Can't wait. I had a well proper lazy day yesterday, so today I need to get things done! Hope your all well
                    Carrie

Comment

• I'm really pleased for you Carrie. Only two weeks to go
                      Its a sunshiny day so I'm pleased for me too Washing on the line, raspberry canes pruned and I've been browsing on raspberries, strawberries and physalis. If this is November, bring it on

Comment

• You have sunshine????
                        We have our first proper, grown up rain.
                        Even the cat refuses to go out!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Congrats Carrie
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• 17th of November will soon be here for you Carrie
                            I've managed to do all my jobs so sat down with a cuppa.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon Nicos (I missed you this morning as I was lazy), Afternoon All. Very bright and breezy here today, but bloomin' cold, I've got the heating on and the Elephant Garlic is not going in the ground today - I'm feeling nesh
                              Congratulations Carrie and WEATP? Jeanie!
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening peeps! Cold, ain't it??

I was 'too busy' (read: cba) to go for a run at lunchtime - 'don't worry', I say to myself, 'I'll go out after work round the streets instead!' However, I have poked my nose out the back door about half an hour ago, and I don't think so!

I may regret this lack of keenness at the end of the month when I have a 10k cross country race at Kingsbury Park.....

For my penance, I am running the October sales invoices and statements this evening. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X