Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right - I am about to turn into a pumpkin, so it's time to put the house, cat, and me to bed.

Nos da, all!

Comment

• Nos da, Hazel - orf to gwely you go

Comment

• Morning All, lovely day, but no degrees and frost Hope you have a good one
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al

just above freezing here but I do like cold sunny mornings. Have a good day whatever you are doing everbody

Comment

• Morning...not too cold here but dull. Why, why, why is it so difficult to get out of bed? Having to drag myself out these days.
            Hope you all have a great day!
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning its foggy and damp here but the gardens got some pretty looking cobwebs so its not all bad.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                Why, why, why is it so difficult to get out of bed? Having to drag myself out these days.
                I am the same. I feel like I could sleep for a week.
                Carrie

Comment

• Good morning, dull here today. Got up with the OH this morning. Decided to go back bed for a bit when he went to work. Now I need a very large coffee to wake me up.

Coffee anyone?
                  Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all!

Looks like we got the good weather today!

Bit like a lucky dip isn't it?

OH updated the iPad to thingymebob 8 ...and it's taking some getting used to!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sorry Carrie!
                      Coffee would be lovely please
                      Last edited by Nicos; 04-11-2014, 08:39 AM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning. Had to de ice the car this morning to take OH to work. Got back and put the heating on. Walked the kids to school as it had warmed up a bit. Sun coming through the clouds so hopefully it will warm up a little bit more and become a nice day.
                        Have a good day everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning folks! First frost for us today - it must have been bad for it still to be on the flat roof when I surface.

I'm another night owl not lark and struggle to get out of bed in the morning. I'm not sure if you are allowed to list 'sleeping' as a hobby, but I'm so good at it!

I'd probably be better at getting up if I went to bed earlier.

Comment

• An hour later and we've now got bright sunshine the GH auto-vents open and I'm off out to play.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all,lovely sun again,the best sleep is sitting in a chair with your feet up,or lying on the floor with ur legs in the chair,it is at the least,relax mode,i am going down the road to do a bit more,have noticed the tide turns aprox 2pm time,and gets a little nippy,when am on the rest/drink break,
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Turned really cold here with plenty of wet stuff coming from the sky I'm staying in today. I have to do a little work on occasions!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X