X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had showers forecast but only had one so far. It's lasted all morning

Comment

• Morning, nearly afternoon, All.
      Sun's out now, after a damp start. Time to do some tidying/weeding/pruning/chopping etc. See ya later!
      Have a smiley day everyone

Comment

• Art er noon or it will be by the time I press send

Today I shall be journeying to the nearby sprawling metropolis that contains a well known Scandinavian "furniture" store with Mrs.BB ......... not sure which emoticon to use
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Relieved to get a phone call from the vet to say the cat's liver biopsy showed no abnormalities - so we can rule out liver problems and just deal with her thyroid which can be managed with tablets.

Fortunately she is quite good to give pills to - now the puppy on the other hand is a nightmare! If a dog could produce a spit ball she would - she nearly does!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
            Today I shall be journeying to the nearby sprawling metropolis that contains a well known Scandinavian "furniture" store with Mrs.BB ......... not sure which emoticon to use
            Good luck with that one, matey - take a ball of string with you so you can find your way back again!

Comment

Art er noon or it will be by the time I press send

Best of luck BB you're probably going to need it
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening folks! What a busy ol' day it's been!

We're revamping the web site at work, and despite costing £££££ for a company to do it for us, it still seems that we are doing an awful lot of the work.

No, I shouldn't moan as it's the clever design-y bit that we wouldn't have a clue about that they've been great on - we're just - er - 'populating the site'. Which is knobspeak for filling in the words and uploading the piccies.

And while we have been v busy doing that, we have not been generating any sales. Hey ho!

What have you lot been up to? Has BB made it home, or do we have to send out a search party??

Comment

Art er noon or it will be by the time I press send

One that shows exasperation once you have read the instructions!

Comment

• Right - baking alert.

Mind you, if you lot want to have a piece of tiffin for supper, I'd better get myself to Aldi - I haven't got enough glace cherries.

Back in a bit.
                    Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 04-11-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• This week I've discovered a type of pasta its called Orzo and it looks like rice but its a pasta so nice and small just right for salads.

Not sure why I've not noticed it before on the shelves but I bet you've all been eating it for ages, anyway if you've not here's a link to google images :-

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=or...w=1120&bih=642
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Hi Bren, Evening All. I've not come across that pasta Bren, thanks.
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeanied View Post
                          Relieved to get a phone call from the vet to say the cat's liver biopsy showed no abnormalities - so we can rule out liver problems and just deal with her thyroid which can be managed with tablets.
                          So pleased to read this, Jeannie - I didn't see your post earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            This week I've discovered a type of pasta its called Orzo and it looks like rice but its a pasta so nice and small just right for salads.

Not sure why I've not noticed it before on the shelves but I bet you've all been eating it for ages, anyway if you've not here's a link to google images :-

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=or...w=1120&bih=642
                            Never seen it ,but your right it does look like rice. I've never noticed it in any supermarket but will have to have a look for it now.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Ok, you lot - tea and tiffin for supper.

I'm taking mine up to bed with the Telegraph crossword, the cat and his supper.

Don't stop up too late and remember to lock up.

Night, night.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Hazel. I was worried that you'd forgotten us (well forgotten Me, never mind the others ) I'll look after the box for you
                                If you're stuck on the crossword give us a shout. Someone will know the answer!

Nos da, see you tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X