Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay, I survived, got back a while ago but needed a couple of good whisky mac's to recover with, I think we now have enough book cases to house the bodlian library
    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      If you're stuck on the crossword give us a shout. Someone will know the answer!
      OK then the answer to the nearest fraction = 10 1/2 days What's the question ?
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Divide the number of days in November (according to the BB Calendar) by 3

Comment

• Good Morning! Wet and windy here, but not as cold as yesterday. Have a good day
          PS - Glad to hear about Maisie, Jeanie x
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Baby blue sky with a little hint of pink here, I think it's gonna be a lovely day! No school run for me either . Double whammy

Comment

• Cold draft blowing in! Not raining yet tho!
              DottyR

Comment

• Morning all, nice and bright but cold this morning. Hope you all have a lovely day, glad to hear about your cat Jeanied and hope the puppy is behaving herself this morning!
                sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, sun is out here. I am back in to work tonight, so will have a nap later this afternoon. I am waiting for another phone call of my new job today. Coz I hurt my back last year and was off for 5 weeks I may need a medical to make sure I am fit for work. I know I am, my back is fine now. It's nice of work to tell them how long I have had off but not tell them why :/

Anyway, have a nice day
                  Carrie

Comment

• good morning peeps,it's proper autumn feel now,sun out,but that damp feel,can remember from years ago,the trees were shinning silver by this time,and winter ware was a must,so different now,
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning, its a bit cool out but the suns shinning
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin...

First proper frost...glad Idon't need to deuce the car!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gosh, where is everyone? You all at Bonfire Parties? Hope you're having a safe and pleasant evening
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all! Everyone alright?

It's Wednesday pub night, so I've washed my hair. I don't why I don't like washing my hair, but is feels luvverly when I can be bothered to do it.

I have Morries yellow sticker fish pie in the oven for tea (39p) which I will mostly be having with shredded kale. I tell you, you can feel that kale doing you good!

I can hear fireworks outside Dom not bothered about them, but I haven't phoned mum this evening as I know her jack russell will be hysterical. Then we will have a bad-tempered conversation which will basically comprise mum: 'I can't hear you very well, Cindy's going mad with the fireworks'. me: 'why are you letting her bark? She should be better trained!'

Hey ho!

Comment

• Evening FF,why go out in the cold,when you can see and hear from the home,am in and out between the adds,
                              Hi Hazel,you snook in whilst i was still talking,some great bargains can be had from the yellow stickes,son got bit of leg oh pork last night,reduced from£ 20 + down to £3 .50 amongst other things
                              Last edited by lottie dolly; 05-11-2014, 07:07 PM.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                                Hi Hazel,you snook in whilst i was still talking,some great bargains can be had from the yellow stickes,son got bit of leg oh pork last night,reduced from£ 20 + down to £3 .50 amongst other things
                                Nice one! I think that Bigmallly is the king of the yellow stickers - although I do pretty well at the little Morries up the road.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X