This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's moaning?
    I was woken at 7.30 by a delivery man (at the front door, not shaking me) with a parcel...............for next door
    Then I dropped my rarely used mobile phone on the floor and it fell apart. Reassembled it and it rang A meter reader wanting to read the meter today in a house 75 miles away! The one who didn't turn up for an appointment 2 weeks ago. No chance.
    Then my raspberry canes and strawberries from the GYO mag offer arrived - that brightened my day
    Off to a birthday buffet lunch soon so, Play nicely until I'm back

Comment

• Good afternoon. What have a missed while I've been asleep???????????
      Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon

Don't think you've missed much Carrie apart from a bit of rain, is it your last shift tonight ?
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• evening all,today has had that first touch of winter about it,big shivers,time to find a warm hat,that is not itchy,scratchy or darned annoying,it's just the ears that get affected with the cold,you youngsters can wear anything and look good,when your older there's not things to suit what I want,maybe have to fish about in my fabric stores and com up with something,have thought about ear muffs,or them band things,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• You need one of these Lottie..........in fact, I need one of these...

Attached Files
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I have a hat made of sweatshirt material (fleece?) and it's really soft and warm.

I look pretty daft in it, but I don't get mocked when I'm wearing it, either. Well, I might, but I wouldn't hear, what with have my hat over my ears, all warm and snuggly.

Comment

• Most of us look pretty daft at this time of year..............
                sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                -------------------------------------------------------------------
                Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                -----------------------------------------------------------
                KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  OK then the answer to the nearest fraction = 10 1/2 days What's the question ?
                  Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  Divide the number of days in November (according to the BB Calendar) by 3

Tee hee Right but wrong wrong due to it not being the answer Io had in mind

The question remains the same, but I will give you a big clue ......... 1,000,000 is involved
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• In a million days, the Greenwich clock will have lost/gained 10 1/2 days ?

I haven't the foggiest

Comment

• No, but it is time related have another go VC
                      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening all, been doing the fun around today. Just got the fire ready and about to light it. Think I'm in one of those book and wine nights

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                          No, but it is time related have another go VC
                          You are so cruel! More clues required

Comment

• A year will be 10 1/2 days shorter/longer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Afternoon

Don't think you've missed much Carrie apart from a bit of rain, is it your last shift tonight ?
                              No Bren, it's next Friday my last shift
                              Carrie

Comment

• Evening all! Nippy, ain't it?

So what shall I do with this lovely evening stretched out before me?

I could spend a bit of time on work things (as pennance for not going for a run earlier as it was too cold. Yes, that is logical to me)
                                Or I could do a bit more knitting of a waistcoat that I'm trying to do whilst sitting in front of the fire
                                Or I could start a jigsaw whilst sitting in front of the fire
                                Or I could do a little sewing job for mum in the (cold) attic room.

Hmm. I shall have a wallow in a hot bath to contemplate.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X