Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha, same here Flo! Pouring down but a lovely blue sky is elbowing it's way through!

Comment

• Morning is sounds like most of us are sharing the same weather apart from Feral and her's is all over the place.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• G'Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! Wet and bleugh here this morning, but set to improve later (they've been wrong before), so we'll see, I guess.

Wish that ruddy bus would hurry up. The hoards out front are noisy this morning. Shrieking brats and yapping dogs. And Mrs. foghorn opposite (probably not her real name) could really really do with a dose of laryngitis, I feel! Although, it would actually help if they went an hour earlier - I could use 'em as an alarm.

You lot OK? Coffee?
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
          And Mrs. foghorn opposite (probably not her real name) could really really do with a dose of laryngitis, I feel!
          Coffee ?
          Ha, that will be me - that don't listen regardless but it's always worth a try!
          Lemsip for me, gotta sore throat coming on...

Comment

• Morning peeps! Tired this morning, Why is it so hard to get going some mornings? Rain has finally stopped but garden is like a marsh. Job for today...plant the raspberry and strawberry plants which arrived yesterday! Bought an extra Autumn Bliss raspberry plant which should fruit next autumn, with a bit of luck, as I will have to wait until 2016 for fruit from the Glen Ample which arrived yesterday! Too impatient...one of my bad points.

Think I need that coffee G4 to wake myself up! Thank you!

Oh Scarlet, hope you are not getting my cold...it's not nice!
            Last edited by Jay22; 07-11-2014, 07:47 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bear in mind Jay that Raspberries don't like to get their feet wet so planting them in a marsh isn't really a good idea. I'd be inclined to heel them in to a dry spot until things have drained off a bit

Comment

• Morning all

Precipitation is also occurring here, the only variable is the rate it is flowing down the road at
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                  Bear in mind Jay that Raspberries don't like to get their feet wet so planting them in a marsh isn't really a good idea. I'd be inclined to heel them in to a dry spot until things have drained off a bit
                  Going to try growing them in a container AP so no tramping about in the muck for me!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Rain, what rain? We just have dark leaden sky's at the mo

Comment

• Morning folks!

It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

Threatening rain here, but far milder that it has been for most of the week. Busy work day here, but it will be cheered up by our monthly 'staff lunch'. That's me and my colleague going to the pub.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        On the default setting that page (1066) would have marked the battle of Hastings bud
                        Ah, I was trying to think of a connection with 427.....................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good morning, dry here at the moment but looks like it's been raining. I am really tired this morning, think I need quite a few drinks of coffee this morning to wake me up. Me and my fella is going to veiw a flat tonight
                          Carrie

Comment

• Good morning folks...Hope everyone is all well today...Its been a wet and windy here the past few days..Time to make a brew..Cuppa anyone?

Comment

• I'll take one SP, G4's coffee hasn't quite woken me up as yet!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Sun? What sun? It's been raining all day, the felines and canines have taken cover and it now continues in stair rods
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X