Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had that lot earlier, FF, about lunchtime. Seems to have eased off now.

Just having a quick cuppa before going off to pick mum to to go shopping at Sains. Calling at Dunelm Mill too - mum wants some cork place mats (the dog keeps eating them), DM is her last hope to find some more.

I'll be having a glass of something nice later before pub time - get your bottles chilled for about 8.30pm I reackon.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Well, they got it wrong again. Quite pleasant today, no monsoon after all. Around half two, it blew up and went dark, so I thought it was an approaching hurricane. But it blew past us, and stayed dry.

You lot ok?
      All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
      Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• We have had rain all day. Think they have given a poor weekend out so that's the garden and allotment out.
        Loads of fireworks going off around here. Thankfully my two have gone to sleep. They are tired tonight so their heads have hit their pillows and they have crashed out
        So got jacket spuds in for tea. Don't know wether to have just beans or cheesy beans with them.
        sigpic

Comment

• Evening from the doghouse here!

Puppy has a new knitted jumper - she has been shivering a lot recently because her fur is very fine and silky and her tummy is bald Unfortunately for her Rosie has discovered she can lift her up by the scruff of her jumper and hurl her about a bit - they do play rough and tumble a lot!

I must get the camera re-charged
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• ^^^Beans with Worcestershire Sauce is my fav with jackets

Spent the morning being dragged around the shops and got reprimanded for logging on to the vine using the mobile. Treated myself to a new camping stove thingy for the plot as I dont like tea from a flask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
              ^^^Beans with Worcestershire Sauce is my fav with jackets
              Don't have any Worcester sauce so going to have to be brown sauce with cheese I think
              sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, back from viewing that flat. Decided we are not going to go for it. Just to many bad points then good. Even tho it was a good deal. Oh well never mind. Just hope something comes up again soon.
                Carrie

Comment

• What-o peeps!

Back on cue with the shopping put away and a glass of redcurrant wine on the go! Mum found some cork hot dish mats rather than place mats, so she's had those. And a grumble they they weren't place mats. Never happy!

Jeannie, you made me laugh with Rosie chucking little Petal about with her jacket!

Sorry that the flat didn't work out, Cariann - the right one will turn up for you both.

Right - I'm going to have a look at what's been going on, then have a bath and get ready for the pub. I have a new dress (fanfare) which is flattering, a bit trendy, right colour and was £9.99. Bless you H&M!

Comment

• I got this queued on the pub juke box ready Hazel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_5iEv0gnjo
                    He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• AGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! Do NOT send me to Youtube at this time of night!!!

I have no string to help me back out again; and by the time I have gone from Chris de B to 'ballads of the 80's' to 'Dep Leopard's greatest', to 'Full Monty Soundtrack' to 'Disco hits' to 'One Hit Wonders' to 'Three Dog Night' to 'Tom Jones' & Sterophonics Mama tol'me not to come' to 'Jules Holland Hootenanny'... - and breathe - ...to 'Prince Buster & Madness It's later than you think' to 'The Specials Ghosttown' to 'Bananarama Venus' ........IT WILL BE approx 4.30am with an empty bottle of wine and 3 1/2 hrs sleep until another busy day.

And the dress is a brown pattern, btw.

Comment

• Very early good morning all.

One of those nights where you just lay awake hoping sleep will come soon. Nice and clear out at the moment but rain is due so allotment work will be curtailed today.

Whatever time you rise I hope you have a wonderful day

Comment

• Mornin GL!

Clear sky and a beautifully bright moon here

The fields are glowing white with frost...so pretty!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning ^^^ two early birds! I've dragged myself it of bed this morning, Saturdays should be for lie-ins but no1 son has rugby at 10 with a 2hour drive to get there I would love to get back to bed!

Comment

• Morning its dry and mild here so a big change from yesterday
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I also am awake
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X