This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I on the other hand am still asleep.
    photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• I'm here in body but not in mind.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning, I've been up once this morning with the OH while he was getting ready for work but then decided to go back to bed when he had gone. I am now up and dressed Grey clouds here today, so defiantly not going out in it today. Well maybe to the shop later for a bottle of wine but that is it. Is it to early to mention wine? ha

Coffee anyone?
        Carrie

Comment

• Morning,grey and miserable outside,am fed up with dreaming,it's becoming a nightmare,at least i did not scare MR this time,maybe peeps not sleeping is to do with the weather,come tea time and it feels like midnight,
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning - I'm up and wide awake - ever since...................about 5 minutes ago.
            Not much point in getting up early when there's a monsoon in the garden

Comment

• There will soon be a monsoon IN my place, I need a shower Then I need to go shopping & get some plaster to repair where I pulled off the skirting board & picture rail ready for where the new bookcases will be getting fixed, plus get new sockets & back boxes as they will obviously be in the wrong place Doncha just lurve these "quick little jobs"
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning All, raining here too, but maybe a good thing as I have plenty to do housework and cooking-wise. Have a good day
                Just noticed it's Tiachica's birthday, but she hasn't been around since 2011. I always remember her because my first seed parcel had seeds from her which grew lovely basil
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I also noticed it Flo but didn't think it was worth birthday wishes.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning folks! I've got my running gear & trackie on here in the hope that it will stop raining sometime soon so I can get out for a run. I'd planned a longer one, but I guess that I could do that tomorrow and just do some hill repeats today, which would mean that I'm not out in it for so long. Hmm.

Could get off my bum and do a bit of housework in the meantime, I guess......

Comment

• School Work Saturday here, hoping I can work now and make us of better weather later in the weekend.
                      Percy cat finally had the eye lid flap and collar off yesterday and is allowed out. Three lots of drops to give him several times during the day. His eye doesn't look great but he seems able to see so that's a huge relief. Must print off the insurance claim form...

Comment

• Really pleased to here about Percy's progress, Wendy. Hope his eye continues to improve!
                        PS I had a cat called Percy too. He was always in the wars. Hit by a car, broke his front leg (pinned)and his jaw. I can still picture him when we brought him home from the vets, crawling into the dog's basket with him, and the dog giving him a good licky wash as if to say, you'll be OK now, I'll look after you.

Comment

• Good afternoon peeps...Hope everyone is all well today..Its a bright sunny day here today..Makes a change from all the wind and rain we have had this week..Have a fantastic weekend guys

Comment

• Afternoon everyone...nice and sunny here too! Great to hear about Percy's eye! Hope you all have a lovely day!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon, Still grey clouds here. Been raining on and off most the day.
                              Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon. Finally looks as if its trying to stop raining here. Roads are very bad around here again. Think its a case of stopping in and keeping dry.
                                Keep safe everyone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X