Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just making a note..............If I get a cat, don't call it Percy.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I think the non technical term is bucketing down here

Comment

• We've had that lot all morning, but now it is merely 'grey and damp' as opposed to 'bucketing it down'. I'm off to try to outrun the next lot...

Comment

• I do wish Rosie would stop picking the puppy up by her little knitted jacket and chucking her round the room like a rag doll - mind you Petal does ask for it!
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Get that camera sorted Jeanie, I'm sure we'd all like to see Rosie's antics with Petal Just having a breather after making some bread rolls, 2lbs of shortcrust and meat'n'tater pie filling for tomorrow. Put away a lot of gardening "stuff" that was littering the kitchen too. Must confess, it's been tidied away to the Glory Hole I've got to make some room, I thought I was off to my daughter's house for the Big Dinner, but it's turned around again and I'm catering. So near. Rain's just about stopped now. I'm glad, because I know of at least one bonfire party tonight.
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon, well this mornings nice weather didn't last long it rained all day but never mind it was dry when I walked home from work

I love meat an potato pie not made one for ages though, how did your bread roll turn out Flo
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Best yet Bren - well they look ok, I'll let you know how they taste when we've eaten them! Lots of fireworks here. Pie is for a change from a roast tomorrow
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening folks!

After the rain cleared up after lunch it was a lovely afternoon! I ran well - gives me some confidence for Kingsbury in 3wks - although Kingsbury is much more cross country than I've done today. Perhaps I'll go over next weekend and get a feel for it. Interval training tomorrow, to try and get some speed into the ol' pins.

This evening I want to finish off some quilting (a Christmas table runner that has only been hanging round since - er - last Christmas ); then there is the washing to get out of the machine, the dishwasher to stack and put on, and tea to think about.

Tea is either a fish and chips from the freezer, or a stroll up to little Morries to see what they have with yellow stickers.

What's everyone else up to?

Comment

• Evening everyone, weather has been yuk today here in west London. Steadily getting worse, I feel sorry for all those round here with Firework parties.
                    Have a great weekend all
                    Nannys make memories

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill;

What's everyone else up to?
                      Not much, we were all supposed to be going to a firework display but No2 son is poorly, no1 is shattered from playing rugby this morning, so I'm chilling some white, got the fire lit and I've already got my yellow sticker Sea bass for tea lined up

Comment

• Just chilling tonight, feet up, glass of highland elixir and fire glowing...might even have a nap

Comment

• You'll be taking up knitting soon, GL
                          Me, I've planted 3 raspberry canes (totally exhausted after that), cleared one GH of tomato plants, watched the rugby since it was raining this afternoon, and just eaten an omelette with homegrown onions, tomatoes and eggs, garnished with some baked beans, opened by hand and nestling on a bed of nothing very much, but it sounded better.
                          Being washed down with a glass of 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon, from the back of the understairs cupboard. Its so strong that I treat it like R!b3na and dilute it half and half with good Welsh tap water from the reservoir across the road.
                          Fireworks going off locally. Bessie the new dog is sitting in the window, watching them while old Mary snores away in her basket.
                          Hope you've all had a good day

Comment

• Well here are a couple of pics taken this evening - one of my two sisters taken for a size comparison and one of the devilish duo in action!

Attached Files
                            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Here we go - I got a quiche from little Morries for 35p (from £1.19) and bargain of the night, and these three huge chicken breasts. Magic.

Attached Files

Comment

• Evening all.
                                How's everyone??

Cleaned all the tomatoes out of the greenhouses today, but not before picking the last of the ripe ones...
                                Still have lots of peppers and chillis in there and they are still producing lots... Hungarian Black Wax still going strong Scarlet
                                Nice fire on and customary red wine in hand too..
                                Watched Malificient with kids earlier...
                                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X