This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    Just making a note..............If I get a cat, don't call it Percy.
    That would be wise. The plot holder next to me also has a Percy cat. He broke his leg somehow falling indoors.

Comment

• Hows your cat Wendy?
      Wherever you been Trip - we've missed you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Hows your cat Wendy?
        Wherever you been Trip - we've missed you!
        Hey Scarlet... How you?
        Just been so busy in work and at home lately that time has been keeping too far ahead of me, and I can't catch up
        Hopefully get on a bit more now...
        Has the GR opened yet
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Nope...I think BB lost the keys

Comment

• Don't worry, Trip, AP has the Guinness, I have the red wine and Scarlet has the rest of the booze

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Don't worry, Trip, AP has the Guinness, I have the red wine and Scarlet has the rest of the booze
              Sorted so..
              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                Don't worry, Trip, AP has the Guinness, I have the red wine and Scarlet has the rest of the booze
                Huh - good job I am self sufficient in wine, then!

Don't quite know what you are going to do when G4 realises that you've got all the gin, Scarlet.....

Comment

• Right - I'd better turn in. The weather is forecast to be better for tomorrow that it was today (er - not hard), so I plan to go to the Hill.

There's plenty to do - I think that taking down the pea wigwams is favourite.

I should do an intervals running session too, but I'll see how the legs are following today's long run in the morning before I commit myself. Darn! See - I'm making excuses already!

Sleep well, everyone - shall I lock up, Trip?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                    Right - I'd better turn in. The weather is forecast to be better for tomorrow that it was today (er - not hard), so I plan to go to the Hill.

There's plenty to do - I think that taking down the pea wigwams is favourite.

I should do an intervals running session too, but I'll see how the legs are following today's long run in the morning before I commit myself. Darn! See - I'm making excuses already!

Sleep well, everyone - shall I lock up, Trip?
                    Nope, you know me Hazel I'll get it... Ever the gentleman

Night all..Seems I'm back in training for the GR

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

There's a fine day forecast at Gatwick where the plane is waiting to take me to Vegas...

If I don't see you, have a good week!
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• ^^^ Have a great time Martin

Comment

• Enjoy the sunshine Martin
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning, plenty of leaves to collect today but first a read of the vine while listening to the Tim and Joe show.

Originally posted by Martin H View Post
                            Morning all

There's a fine day forecast at Gatwick where the plane is waiting to take me to Vegas...
                            You're probably on your way now but have a good trip
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oooo you lucky thing Martin, I love Las Vegas! Have a great time!

Morning all, frightened to say this but it's a lovely sunny morning here today. Said the same thing yesterday. Went into the garden after lunch and guess what? Down it came in bucket loads. Rained all afternoon and evening, a few roads flooded but thankfully it's gone this morning!
                              sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! you lot OK? Ruddy wet outside from all last night's rain, but I'm not complaining, because it meant the fireworks were curtailed, and the dog only got very upset, instead of suicidal. I didn't notice until it was too late, that he'd spat his calming tablet on the floor.

That littl'un looks pure mischeif, Jeannie!?

Coffee?

Oh, and I have my own Gin, thank you, Hazel. No point relying on you alkyfrolics, is it!?
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X