Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all,lovely sunny shine here,must go down the plots for a look,make the most of what we have,have a good day one and all,
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all! The sun is shining and it is warm.

I want to clear some of the leaves from the drive, then it is such a nice day out there that I might even lift some of the maincrop spuds.

Comment

• Afternoon all...
        Nice day here too, so I may head off for a cycle after some lunch.
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon

The sun is out so I am off out doing some shopping with the OH. See you all later, have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon, its sunny here as well so I've been collective leaves and messing around in the garden
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• What a gorgeous day - managed some time on the plot doing a bit more strimming and clearing - I hope the council is satisfied with progress when they come to re-inspect!

We still have fireworks popping and banging outside - Rosie is such a nosy girl she has just asked to go outside to see what all the noise was about!
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Evening all.... Well I didn't do anything in the garden today after a good day's work yesterday..
                I did go for a cycle and put in a respectable 65 km...
                Sitting by the fire now relaxing...
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Nice one, Trip.

I've been to the Hill this afternoon and dug up a disappointing number of golden wonder spuds. Oh well, as long as they taste nice. I'm now pinning my potato hopes on the Picasso which are the final ones to dig up. Richard-three-plots-down says to expect slug damage.

Looking round the plot, there is a lot of maintenace type stuff to do this winter. replacing some of the pegs holding the wooden bed sides, and renewing the wood chippings on the paths. And the toolshed is getting increasingly rickity - one good slam of the door and the whole thing will collapse like a pack of cards. Hey ho.

Cup of tea, anyone?

Comment

• Did yet some more painting today. Just got a bit more to go should get it done tomorrow with out the help of a 4 year old and a 7 year old giving me advice on how to paint a wall.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Nice one, Trip.

I've been to the Hill this afternoon and dug up a disappointing number of golden wonder spuds. Oh well, as long as they taste nice. I'm now pinning my potato hopes on the Picasso which are the final ones to dig up. Richard-three-plots-down says to expect slug damage.

Looking round the plot, there is a lot of maintenace type stuff to do this winter. replacing some of the pegs holding the wooden bed sides, and renewing the wood chippings on the paths. And the toolshed is getting increasingly rickity - one good slam of the door and the whole thing will collapse like a pack of cards. Hey ho.

Cup of tea, anyone?
                      Yep, same for me Hazel..Dug up the last of my potatoes yesterday and was disappointed with the haul..
                      First year I had slug damage on them too

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Would love a cup of tea Hazel. Been a long day and I'm ready for my scratcher!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Dogs have been a bit restless so I have walked them up to the offy to get a nice nightcap for me - was offered 3000 something or others for the puppy by a callow youth outside the offy - I said I could never sell my baby! Now safely home again and the dogs are having big play excavating the toy basket. This involves a lot of growling and barking which annoys the neighbours but the dogs love it totally!

Comment

• A question for dog owners...can dogs get styes? Boys went to groomers on Thursday and one looks as though he has one on his eye...just wondered if I should take him to the vet ASAP or will it clear up,on it's own?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Jay22 - both mine have had eye problems recently - my Rosie caught conjunctivitis from the puppy and the puppy has a third eyelid occlusion caused by the worms and parasites she had from birth- my advice is to take the dog to the vet asap - Rosie was examined with a flurocine dye to make sure she didn't have an abrasion on her sore eye before she was prescribed an eye antibiotic drop.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! Lazy day here, as it was my lovely FiL's birthday, so we all went out to lunch. Very enjoyable, but unusual for us to have a three-course meal in the middle of the day.

Back home to yet another evening of upset dogs due to ruddy (I want to use a much much stronger word) fireworks. Why does bonfire night have to last two ruddy weeks? It's ridiculous!

Anyone for a Grin-and-Tonic?
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X