Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like you need a strong Grin n Bear it G4.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Thank you Jeanied, will call them tomorrow! It's not too bad at the moment so best going before it gets any worse!
      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull here and a bit chilly. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning Dull here too and cold. Back into work tonight but hey 2 more shifts to go! Just hope they sort everything out at the hospital and tell me I still am starting next week. Can't believe they told me a start date then few days later told me I cannot start.
          Carrie

Comment

• Morning its a bit damp and foggy out so perfect for gathering leaves
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Ironing and cleaning * sigh

Typically it's a lovely sunny day out there!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All. Its sunshiny here and I've been clearing out some tomaties in the GH. Starting to look a bit bare now
                Heavy rain forecast for later today and overnight, coming in from the west. Gotta make the most of today!
                Cariann - hope your job can be sorted to your satisfaction. Must be awful not knowing when you start your new job.
                That's bad - I've used 2 miserable "smileys" - have these to compensate

Comment

• Thanks VC. Me too. Not fair they just leading me on. And I am not asking work to retract my notice letter. I know she wont let me. Anyway not working tonight now, not feeling to well. So 1 more shift to go!
                  Carrie

Comment

• Morning All. Just started to rain. For some unknown reason I was wide awake at 4.30! It'll be a long day. Have a good one
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall!

Dry still morning here.

Want to try and get some more bulbs planted today...means clearing a couple of wet, soggy borders first..so not exactly a quick job!

11am...100 years ago..Must have been an utter relief tinged with great sadness for most people.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Flo, morning Nic.........bucketing down here, maybe a day indoors or at the shops.
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning bit damp out but its warm so I'll go for a bit of a stroll later on.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, not even looked outside the curtains yet at the weather. Going to do some baking today. Have a good day
                            Carrie

Comment

• Pouring down here this morning and I've several trips into town to do. gonna be a bust day!

Comment

• Wet and cold here. Think it is a cleaning day today
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X