X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all!

Grey here.

Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
    Morning, not even looked outside the curtains yet at the weather. Going to do some baking today. Have a good day
    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

Comment

• Morning all, damp and blowing a gale, hoping all the leaves in the garden are blown into one corner! Off to the supermarket then shutting the door...it's that kind of a day!

Hope everything gets sorted with your job Carrie. Not fair that they have allowed you to hand in your notice and then done this!
      sigpic

Comment

• Right, I'm off to look at my PC. Looks like I've downloaded some sort of virus & I can't access safe mode or do a system restore......................wish me luck.........
        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
        -------------------------------------------------------------------
        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
        -----------------------------------------------------------
        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Good luck BM...hate this kind of thing!
          sigpic

Comment

• Cheers Jay, think I may need it. I've tried downloading different "fixers" but no joy as yet...........I WILL get there......................problem is I don't have the OS disc.
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• My hubby gets a virus on his work laptop all the time. A Police notice telling you that you have a £100 fine for committing some horrendous crime! Pay up and the notice will be removed. Oh yeah, wouldn't the Police not just come and arrest you! He has to take it to a computer repair guy who says he sees this all the time, reckons it's always going to be there and will appear after a certain amount of time...all it does is hold up work! He uses a security programme which I don't, MacA**e, I use Nor**n which I think really works.
              sigpic

Comment

• morning ,sun trying it's best although chill, the thing is,i can remember from years gone by,it was really winter with hoar frost this time of the year,the trees looked lovely,that was until we went outside,boy it was cold,washing on the line was cardboard in a flash,plus no car,it was shanksy's pony everywhere,hope you get your PC sorted out BM,as for the word CAAAAAAAAAAKE...............yes please,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I will make sure I will make a bit extra cakes for you lot I am making cupcakes, they all seem to like them when I make them. Anyway, will be back in a bit with cake for you
                  Carrie

Comment

• Just get there before VC gets her hands on them all!
                    Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                      My hubby gets a virus on his work laptop all the time. A Police notice telling you that you have a £100 fine for committing some horrendous crime! Pay up and the notice will be removed. Oh yeah, wouldn't the Police not just come and arrest you! He has to take it to a computer repair guy who says he sees this all the time, reckons it's always going to be there and will appear after a certain amount of time...all it does is hold up work! He uses a security programme which I don't, MacA**e, I use Nor**n which I think really works.
                      I had that once and did a system restore (back to the last restore point) cleared it up wonderfully. It never returned.
                      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                        Just get there before VC gets her hands on them all!
                        Just sitting down with a coffee now - and one or two or even three of your cupcakes would go down a treat, please carrie. That's if Hazel hasn't scoffed them all

'Tis a bit damp here and I must go out to buy some dog fud, before they start on me. Hope it doesn't take me anywhere near W1lk0s and I'm forced to look for any garden bargains...................wanders off whistling tunelessly.................

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                          Just get there before VC gets her hands on them all!
                          Never mine about VC or anyone else for that matter,tis maybe me thats the dark horse on cake eating
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• You'd have get them quick before my OH is home, he loves cake. Going to go my dad's work soon, hopefully he will take me on *fingers crossed*

Had a phone call from the hospital and they said they aint taking me on now. I asked what did my manager say to you and they will not tell me. Whatever she has said to them has now screwed me up and I am out of work.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Really sorry to read your news Carrie
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• OH Carrie,thats awful,what a let down especially at this time of the year,is there anyway i wonder if you can find out what they have said,if your Dad is able to take you on,get him to ask for a reference,and see what comes up,{{{{{{{{{{{hugs for you}}}}}}}}}}}},if it were me,i would want to know,as if it's something that would stop you seeking another persition in future

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X