Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys, good news I have a job interview on Monday Fingers crossed!!

I am going to ring ACAS up today and see what they say. I am not happy how they given me a start date and then take it away from me to investigate further into my reference.

And as for paying to see my reference, I don't think I should have to pay to see it, I should have the right to see it if I want to without paying.
    Carrie

Comment

• Evenin' all!

Better news for you, Cariann - fingers crossed that this one comes good for you.

Isn't it 'orrible when pets get old and pass on? I went to give Dom an extra cuddle on the strength of Alison's sad news - Dom is 15, although doesn't (yet) act like an old gentleman cat, I know that time marches on.

He said 'GERROFF!' and bit me.

Actually, he's a very happy cat at the mo as he has a new box to play in/sleep in. It get's to something when you order things off Amazon and the first thing you think is whether the box will be a good 'toy'!

Comment

• Had a wee look in on our new local W***rose to have a wee nosey...got 50 Onion sets and 2 Garlic Bulbs for £1.25 each (Alan T'marsh). Thought that was quite good?
        sigpic

Comment

• Evening All ( Sound like Jack Warner)

Spent the day having to get some glasses as broke my old ones; had to go to a lab to get them made fo today....nearly cried at the cost ( passes hat round). Took a quick look at the allotment and might need to grow rice if therain keeps up
          Last edited by Greenleaves; 12-11-2014, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
            Spent the day having to get some glasses as broke my old ones; had to go to a lab to get them made fo today....nearly cried at the cost ( passes hat round).
            You poor ol' retirees.

Just been chatting to Patti-next-door who came round to borrow a cake tin. Yakked on for so long that my hair, which I was about to go and dry, is now dry all on its own, and it looks like that of a scarecrow.

Wednesday night pub night, so I'm just about have a little glass of wine before I go out - anyone care to join me? It's the first bottle of last years batch of blackcurrant wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

I'm just about have a little glass of wine before I go out - anyone care to join me?
              Really nice of you to offer but I don't do little glasses

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                Really nice of you to offer but I don't do little glasses
                I had your little glass with my little glass and that made a big glass ... which you would have said 'yes' to, AP.

I may have inadvertently created a paradox which will tear a hole in the fabric of the space time continuum.

Let me know if you all wake up in the morning.

Comment

• It's morning & I'm awake Hazel
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• I think that you may have saved the universe, BB.

Comment

• It's tomorra, half 2 in the afternoon, and I'm having a wee plastic of wine jic a time warp catches up with me......well it's too darn hot to do anything else, and with the dogs wagging tails a little glass would be a lot of cleaning up here

Horses are playing silly beggars today. They are fat as mud due to rain about 4 or 5 weeks ago....and not a dam drop since!
                      So they are chasing each other around the paddocks and running into the dam and splashing about, then chasing each other off again.

Morning manure tea for the front garden. Will do the front side one soon. And hopefully a big mulch out the back. Have two large rolls of silage hay to protect the plants. If we get cool enough to put it out. was 32 C before, around 36C now, but wind is kicking up so a bit more pleasant (until the sunburn sets in). Have 4 days off in a row. Go me!
                      Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning Feral, Morning All. Dark again here, but no rain - yet. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo et al

Grey but dry, day out to London cancelled due to signalling problems. Only just opened the line after major upgrade.....if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Comment

• Morning all...

Weather alert day here..very wet and windy!! Still, it's Thursday already; the week has flown by and its nearly the weekend!
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• G'Mooooooooooooooooooooooooornin' Peeps! How ya doing? Just popped in for a quick coffee before popping in to have a rant, then off to pull weeds. Have a fab day, see ya later.
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Morning its dry and windy here so no leaf raking today unless I make one of those poles with a nail on the end.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X