X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin!!
    dull but warm.

Nice bowl of porridge for breakfast with prunes in it...it was delish!

Going to have to put my attentions today to domestic chores as we have visitors in our main house...and, well * cough....hmmm, you can tell I've been exceptionally busy doing anything but housework for the past few weeks!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, rather windy this morning. Well, best go let the chooks out & feed the kids.
      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
      -----------------------------------------------------------
      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• ^^^^ you got goats now BM???

Comment

• ...I HAD wondered when I saw this a while back...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
            Morning all, rather windy this morning. Well, best go let the chooks out & feed the kids.
            Meanwhile on fishtv .........

BM's feeding Howard to the goats
            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all!

Looks grey outside from here behind the desk - and breezy too.

I'm struggling to move here - serves me right for giving it a bit of welly on my intervals session yesterday. Loads of 100m uphill sprints - although I was stretching the definition of the word 'sprint' towards the end...

Everyone ok?
              Last edited by Hazel at the Hill; 13-11-2014, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Very hot and sticky today. Wish there was some rain about, you lot keep hogging it all

Got the front garden fed and watered, but with the heat it's prob evaporated already. Did the side garden tonight at dusk.

The wombat was out in the fruit garden thinking about breaking into the yard. Nothing new there.

No mulching done, to darn hot to bother today. And tomorrow is more of the same, only worse.
                Very high fire danger, so hoping for the best - from now on till winter I guess.

I just want some RAIN!

And for the spiders to go away again. A super large one crawled out of the sink last night and frightened the living daylights out of me.
                Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Oh gosh Feral another reason I don't go to visit my brother in Brisbane...huge bugs! Yuk!! He has been there 20 years now and I have never been, can't take the flight or the beasties!

Anyhoo, morning all, weather warning here too for more wind and rain...would gladly pass over some of the rain to you Feral if I could!

Off to Cheltenham tomorrow to visit daughter and son in law and attend the races, looking forward to seeing her. It's a long drive though and as our son is puppy sitting and working till after 6pm, we can't leave till middle of the afternoon as we don't like to leave the dogs too long on their own so it will be late by the time we get there. Means we will miss the rush hour in Birmingham though which is a bonus! If I don't get a chance to pop in tomorrow, hope you all have a lovely weekend!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
                    Means we will miss the rush hour in Birmingham though which is a bonus!
                    Wave at J8 as you turn onto the M5, won't you?

Comment

• I definitely will Hazel, I'll even give you a shout as I pass! o/
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning! Just got back from the vets - it seems I have been living there for the past month or so! Petal the puppy is now clear of giardia and has had the first of her two main vaccinations - she will be able to join the big world in month's time - just in time for Xmas

She still has goofy looking eyes, and has some growth delay, but by the size of her paws she is going to be bigger than a Cavalier!

The two dogs play together endlessly - then collapse in a heap and sleep.

Now to get on with sorting out the chaos that has built up over the last month!
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Back from the vets too today. Another check up next week but all looking good for Percy. �� I should be doing cleaning now but after such a rubbish few days at work I haven't been sleeping so rather tired.

Comment

• What's this - 'national go to the vet day'?

Glad that Petal (keep calling her Poppy in my mind! Poppy the puppy, I guess!) is free of those disgusting worms - had to look up giardia.

Also glad that Percy the Pirate is on the mend.

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps! I have spent the morning playing with my leaf blower. the afternoon was spent in the company of the equine dentist - more expense. No major headaches with the old boy, so no worries. Thankfully.

Coffee?
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Good evening, have I missed anything? So sorry to hear about your cat Alison I am shattered after working at my dad's place. Forgot what proper work is haha, I'd rather stick to care thanks it's not to bad. Was in bed before 10pm last night. Now my job is over till next week. Just my last shift to go at the care home YAY. So glad I am out of there! Anyway, off to make tea, speak laters
                                Carrie

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X