Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early morning it was throwing it down, we now have a lovely blue sky. Need to get my backside in gear though, I have to feed a neighbours cat over the road...she won't be happy.

Comment

• Morning All. You're going to hate me for this, but its a beautiful sunshiny day here. The washing's on, dogs are fed, chooks have laid, and there's coffee Can I pass you some coffee and a ray of sunshine?

Comment

• Morning all!

Grey and wet here - the cat has been sitting inside the open back door and telling all the birds off.

I have a couple of tricky things to do today - I'll be happier when they are cleared up.

Comment

• I have some coffee and sun please VC

Good morning, wet and dull for me too! It's my last shift tonight(yay) so I wont be doing much today. Going to go and get some sleep this afternoon. Have a good day
          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Morning All. You're going to hate me for this, but its a beautiful sunshiny day here. The washing's on, dogs are fed, chooks have laid, and there's coffee Can I pass you some coffee and a ray of sunshine?
            Yes please Kids are doing a fancy dress at school today for children in need the theme being super heroes. So little girl has gone as Super Princess who looks after nature and all the animals of the world. She teaches people to be kind to wildlife because extinct means gone forever. Her words that she is telling everyone and as many people as possible she has decided. Little boy has gone as Spiderman. Why? Well cause he has a cool mask.

Very wet here and a lot of surface water kicking about. Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, really dark this morning but no rain so far, hope it continues! Off to get some breakfast so will see you all later, have a great day!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post

I have a couple of tricky things to do today - I'll be happier when they are cleared up.
                Good luck with that......

Wet and windy here
                Cat's fed up and wants to sit on my lap all day - cos I've got nothing better to do, obviously

Comment

• Sun has come out here briefly while I've been working. Percy has now arrived with muddy paws all over the planning I have just printed for colleagues, who fortunately won't mind a few paw prints. Off out to lunch shortly with OH, as it is his birthday. Then of to the allotment to meet a chap above quoting for replacing the allotment fencing. Not sure what I'll get done on the plot as we've had lots of rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
                    I have some coffee and sun please VC

Good morning, wet and dull for me too! It's my last shift tonight(yay) so I wont be doing much today. Going to go and get some sleep this afternoon. Have a good day
                    All the best for your last shift.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good afternoon,by ek,since i said morning,i went back to bed,next i knew the clock was,10 to 1 ,am not getting a quality of sleep lately,wake up coughing,so sleep must have grabbed me,sun was out nice and bright,have got a coffee thanks,see you later Carrie all the best,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks. Not manage to get any sleep this afternoon. Sun it out so been in the garden and cleaned the rabbit cage. Plus checked to see how my garlic is growing, looking good . Going to put mine and the OH half tea on soon, not decided what I am going to make. First I need a very large coffee to try and keep me awake tonight!
                        Carrie

Comment

• Comment

• Thank goodness its Friday. The eco warrior princess is back. No marks on her dress at all. Am very surprised at that. Spiderman is back all in one piece to. Shame his trousers are at school, he had to get changed for forest school, and his mask is somewhere at school to.
                            Thankfully no homework this weekend just books to read.
                            Sister is meant to be coming up Saturday. So she can tell me all about her fantastic holiday. Lucky me
                            sigpic

Comment

• It stopped raining so we've been out walking kept out of the sludgy fields though.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Shopping, then wine, then pub.

Laters!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X