• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppose i best get ready for work :/ see you later
    Carrie

Comment

• Not much longer Carrie - keep smiling

Comment

• Just been into work to be told my shift has been covered. Nice of them to let me know!!!! Good riddens to that place
        Carrie

Comment

• Weekend is finally here..Time to chill out and have a few beers

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
            Just been into work to be told my shift has been covered. Nice of them to let me know!!!! Good riddens to that place
            Count it as a blessing,a new chapter is about to open for you,just hope they pay you for the shift,as was their idea,not yours,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I aint happy about them not telling me but I am happy I do not have to deal with them anymore. He wont pay me for it :/
              Carrie

Comment

• Evening all!

Back from Sains, quick bath & glass of wine then pub night. Might wear my noo black and brown dress again - I like it.

Comment

• Black and brown dress? Makes me think of biscuits and cake..................most things do
                  Enjoy your evening, Hazel

Comment

• Yay, its Friday evening
                    Another busy week of work over..
                    Drove past the GR on my way home (I took the long way VC..before you ask )
                    Seems to be a bit of activity about the place!! Seems Ken the bookie had been spotted skulking around too
                    Time for a glass of red me thinks..bottle there for any takers.
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Reminds me of an Almond..............or is it a Hazel?...............I know it's some kind of nut...........
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I look like this:

Attached Files

Comment

• Very nice, Hazel, just like a Garibaldi biscuit

Comment

• Very nice, Hazel. Not like any biscuit I know

Hard to get going today. 90% chance of rain today and tomorrow - woohoo (of course, it's jump club tomorrow ) Still if I get all the seedlings in today, and maybe even some seeds in the front garden, it might save our food bills in summer. Might be the last rain for a while.

Hope you're all enjoying your w/e - me not so much as mine finishes tomorrow.
                            Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Get 'em in Feral! You will be as pleased as punch after you've done it....even if you are sOaked to the skin and knackered
                              Last edited by Scarlet; 14-11-2014, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                Drove past the GR on my way home (I took the long way VC..before you ask )
                                Seems to be a bit of activity about the place!! Seems Ken the bookie had been spotted skulking around too
                                Time for a glass of red me thinks..bottle there for any takers.
                                No thanks! Got a lovely bottle of chilled white here

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X