Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% chance of rain in this bit of Old South Wales at present. Would you like some, Feral?
    Its been a sunshiny day - luvly for November so rain overnight is perfect timing. Hoping for more sun tomorrow as I have a few thorny Worcesterberry bushes I want to chop down. Too vicious for my liking.

Comment

• goodnight,before time hits the morning,no idea whats going on with the weather,am not going to look until i have had some sleep,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning, up early coz the OH has gone to work but might end up going back sleep. Not even opened the curtains yet so not sure what the weather is like. Have a good day
        Carrie

Comment

• Mornin all.

Yup...the weather is still there...light drizzle here at the mo.

Staying darker again in the mornings isn't it?
          Got a poorly cat here...think she must have eaten something yuk as she's been upchucking a couple of times in the night....poor thing...at least we found it before one of us trod in it this time!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning its foggy and according to the weather its turning to mist this afternoon but its not raining

Have a good day everyone what ever you're up to.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by cariann88 View Post
              Good morning, up early coz the OH has gone to work but might end up going back sleep. Not even opened the curtains yet so not sure what the weather is like. Have a good day
              Hi, How are you feeling now after your lie in and now know that you don't have to go back to 'that place' ever again?
              Hope I read it right but do you have an interview on Monday? If so hope it goes ok
              sigpic

Comment

• Fur balls, Nickers!?

G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! Wet and, well, bleeeeuuuugghh! Here today. So, I will be putting the finishing touches to Bonham, and starting on Badger. Will share Bon-bon (my nickname for him, as he's so sweet) when he's finished, as it's a surprise so it can't go on FB yet.

Coffee?
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Getting my 'dancing shoes' ready, off to see Vincent and Flavia, at theatre later, you never know, they might just need a substitute!

Haha! Looking forward.
                  DottyR

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                    Fur balls, Nickers!?
                    Language, G4, there may be children or even adults watching

Morning All. Its foggy here, can't even see the end of the garden now! If I'm not back by sunset, send a search party with cake and wine please.
                    Hope you all have a super Saturday, whatever you're up to

Comment

• Morning.. We have a bright and sunny one here today. I will therefore attempt to plant some daff and tulip bulbs I got in the sales..
                      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                      sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning all from a sunny Cheltenham! Well did you hear me shout and wave Hazel? No? That was probably because you were in bed! Got stuck in the traffic on the M6 due to a lorry fire and the detour between the junctions took 2 hours! Left the house at 2.00pm hoping to arrive around 9pm...finally got here at 11.00. The trials and tribulations of travel! Anyhoo, hope you are all well, have a great weekend!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                          Hi, How are you feeling now after your lie in and now know that you don't have to go back to 'that place' ever again?
                          Hope I read it right but do you have an interview on Monday? If so hope it goes ok
                          I am feeling great knowing I do not ever have to go back again! But I will miss the residents tho. They the only reason why I have stayed there for so long.

Yes I have an interview on Monday, but in a different care home. Thank you

I am thinking of making a complaint to the person who owns the care home, about how they took me off the rota last night and never told me and all the stuff they have done to me over the years. But I am not sure. What do you lot think?
                          Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! Haven't put my specs on yet, so no idea what it's doing outside.

But I have had a message that the Parkrun at Kingsbury was cancelled this morning as the course is waterlogged. Bit worrying - that is the venue for the cross country 10k is in a couple of weeks. No so much running in trail shoes as in flippers!

I'd say life's too short to complain about your poor treatment at the hands of your former employers, Cariann - yes, they've been rotten, but onwards and upwards!

What a terrible journey, Jay! I would have been down the pub when you waved, so I missed you. Wave again on the way home.

Comment

• I'd take it as one of life's experiences Carri, move on don't prolong the stress.
                              Wet and drizzly here today, my boys birthdays next week so I'm attempting to make a cake in secret!
                              Feeling chuffed today as I've received some prizes for the veg comp runners up - there's a really interesting book - The Floral Baker, contains some different recipes..wild garlic flower, walnut and cheese biscuit or some lemon and lavender squares anyone?

Comment

• Well I would say something, Cariann. After all, it may make them treat future staff in a better manner. (You can hope, I suppose!)

Fur balls to you, too! VC!
                                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X