Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, as promised, here's Bon-Bon the Welly-humper!
    Attached Files
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Fantastic G4

Comment

• I am in to minds really. My OH wants me to put a complaint in. I am differently putting a complaint in at the hospital for miss leading me. Telling me I got the job so I go and give my notice in and then tell me they aint giving it me. And now left me without a job.

I'll just be glad when I get a new job!!
        Carrie

Comment

• That is really good G4
          Carrie

Comment

• Afternoon All. It was really foggy this morning and is lifting only slowly even now. You looked lovely Hazel, very much in season Absolutely brilliant G4. Cari did you have a letter from the hospital confirming your appointment before you handed in your notice? We always tell successful candidates not to resign from their position until they have confirmation in writing. Hope you find something else soon. Strawberries hulled and sausage rolls made ready for the GGs later. Youngest has made me an owl pyjama case. Her crafting is coming on a treat. Enjoy the rest of your day everybody, I'm off to do battle with the dust. See you later
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              You looked lovely Hazel, very much in season
              Yes, I was going to say Hazel looked very Autumnal but didn't want her to think she looked like a bag o' leaves...........
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Cari did you have a letter from the hospital confirming your appointment before you handed in your notice? We always tell successful candidates not to resign from their position until they have confirmation in writing.
                No, they told me over the phone.
                Carrie

Comment

• Did you have anything in writing from them, Carrie?

Comment

• Just that I have the job but it depends on my references I have on a letter they sent me. I only phoned to see if they received my references and that's when they told me a start date and they read my reference.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Oh dear Cari, like I said, that's the hospital's "get-out" clause. You should really find out what was in the reference that prevented them from employing you if your next job depends on a reference from the same place. Sorry to be the harbinger of doom and gloom. Can you ask the hospital? I do feel for you x

Comment

• My cake topper is doing well - feeling very chuffed! Though they will be home from rugby in 10mins so it will have to go in hiding until they get on their computers later

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Bren In Pots; 15-11-2014, 04:25 PM. Reason: Flipping photo!!

Comment

• That's brilliant Scarlet
                          I've flipped your photo but can't enlarge it Sorry!

Comment

Oh dear Cari, like I said, that's the hospital's "get-out" clause. You should really find out what was in the reference that prevented them from employing you if your next job depends on a reference from the same place. Sorry to be the harbinger of doom and gloom. Can you ask the hospital? I do feel for you x
                            I am going to phone them Monday morning and get my reference from them. They said it's going to cost me £10 if I want to see it. I also want to know what my manager said to them when the hospital phoned.

I'll be okay, just think of it as a fresh start.
                            Carrie

Comment

• That's the spirit Cari, sometimes these things are just meant to be and something wonderful will be around the corner (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Comment

• Well done Scarlet, that's so cool

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X