This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Carrie, Nicos, all

Nice clear morning but not too cold. Not sure what the day holds yet but will bé at a nice leasurely pace whatever

Comment

• Morning All. Blimey, busy in here, couldn't you sleep? Mild here this morning, but really dark. Hope you all have a lovely day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• *shuffles up the bench a bit for Flo to squeeze in.....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning and welcome back Martin not ventured out doors yet but it looks like a decent dry day.

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
          I have a busy day here behind the desk - it ends with a meeting in Wolverhampton at teatime and getting back toot sweet for the Hill AGM.
          We drove through there the other year and it seemed like bus lanes appeared in the middle of the carriageway not what you want to see when you're towing a trailer.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Very cold here. Had to get kids well wrapped up for school. Painting front room a bit more this morning.
            Have a good day everyone
            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all - grey outside from what I can see from behind the desk.

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              We drove through there the other year and it seemed like bus lanes appeared in the middle of the carriageway not what you want to see when you're towing a trailer.
              That'll be the trams, Bren Hope you kept out of them, as you don't want to come across a tram coming the other way - definitely not what you want to see when you're towing a trailer!

Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
              Very cold here. Had to get kids well wrapped up for school.
              Reminds me of walking to school in a duffel coat when I was a nipper. We had to wear these reflective armbands. And we had gloves on string, of course.

Comment

• Morning all

Domestics this today
                Last edited by bearded bloke; 19-11-2014, 09:14 AM.
                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning everyone, missed popping in yesterday. Just one of those days...

Hope all is well in Grapeland. Very windy here but dry so going to try to bag some leaves which the wind has very kindly blown into a neat pile for me (before it changes direction and they end up all over the place). Hope you all have a wonderful day.

Any news on the job Carrie?
                  sigpic

Comment

• I think it went well Jay. As I was leaving the person who interviewed me said I hope to see you working here. I've just found out today that my references have arrived so they just need to send it off. And when they get them I can start. Just need to sort my CRB out so I can make it portable so I don't have wait weeks for a new one and pay loads out for it.
                    Carrie

Comment

• Great news! hope you don't have to wait too long!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                        Morning all

Domestics this today
                        Moi aussi mon ami

we bought some curtains from Dunhelm Mill. I hung them to let the creases fall out but after just a day there was the most powerful pong off the curtains. Took them down and washed them. Ironed them earlier but was smelling the same pong. Have hung them again but I suspect they are going back.

Comment

• After noon all, been a bust bee lately, birthdays and birthday cake and an evening of music tonight. son is playing piano...may just pop out for a quick swim to calm my nerves

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin awl bends knees tugs hat brim

I was flicking around the stations on the DAB radio this morning & found a new one

Smooth Xmas go on guess what type of music they are playing

Comment

• Evening all...Very wet evening here after a nice bright day..
                              Week is flying by...
                              I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                              sigpic

Comment

• Possibly the coolest time lapse picture in the world ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X