Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes it's strange this, was always really quiet and never ever barked now he is like a child demanding attention all the time by barking! Drives me nuts! Still love him though.
    sigpic

Comment

• My oldish dog, Mary, (about 10) does that too. She'll take herself out in the garden and stand there, barking, at nothing. She can't see very well and I've wondered whether she feels insecure, especially when its dark, and "sees" all these imaginary threats

Oops, nearly forgot - Good morning everyone. its raining and not a very good day for outside work. Maybe I'll spend it indoors - I'm sure there's something to do
      Happy Friday

Comment

• Morning,

I will have a large coffee please G4 to wake me up. I am still half a sleep here. Grey clouds here. I am not doing anything today apart from staying inside keeping warm. Oh wait, I need nip to the shop in a bit, I forgot about that. Have a good day
        Carrie

Comment

• morning all,so far dry here,we are threatened though,if it's still ok by the time am dresses and fed,i'll go down the road to play twich with the last bit on my current patch,

Here's some more coffee Carrie,
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 21-11-2014, 08:47 AM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all! It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAY!

Guess we can all stand by for a bit if Bessie is eating and that means that pups aren't imminent. Just as well - she's doing nothing for my work productivity!

Plenty to do today - wish I hadn't 'trimmed my fringe' the other day - I look like Dave Hill. My colleague will be in shortly and I can see me being the object of some ridicule. Hey ho.

Have a good day all!

Comment

• I might have to borrow Bren's pot.

Comment

• Morning

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                I could wave the dumbbells about for a bit . The only thing is, I did that yesterday, and I ache today - don't know if you should 'work through' these things. My inclination is no.

Mince and ratatouille for tea (sounds odd, will taste nice).
                We had Jerusalem fartichokes for tea so it was a entertaining evening, they did taste good though.
                Hazel i use resistance bands for my workouts but I've been looking at dumbbells just not sure yet what size I want. I know I don't want anything heavy.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Today I have to get stuck into the first stage of cooking milhos fritas for tomorrows meal, first stage is cutting 700g of kale into fine ribbons
                  He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Back from the plot. Forecast was dry here til 2pm. Started raining before 10. Grrr! So home now with a cup of tea and a basket of wet washing to sort out. Might go into town to get some cash. The cashpoints in the village have both been out of action for the last ten days.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                      Morning all

Today I have to get stuck into the first stage of cooking milhos fritas for tomorrows meal, first stage is cutting 700g of kale into fine ribbons
                      I'm off to google that
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        and the bl@@dy squirrel is on my bird feeder nicking my nuts again!
                        Ouch, now if I had said that, I would have been banned...............Mods, they can get away with anything.........
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Afternoon all...

Wet and miserable here too.....
                          On the positive side, it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Went for a swim this morning, and its that long since I went for one, I was struggling..need to improve my breathing when swimming
                          On the positive side tho, it's a warm fire, movie with kids and red wine sort of night I reckons

Herself's car needs to be looked at tomorrow, so probably gonna cost a few quid
                          But then tomorrow night I have a nice meal out with 3 lots of the closest neighbours, and that's always fun

What a balanced life I lead !!
                          I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Well just had my son who is working in a bar on minimum wage being almost sick about this. He booked a flight with the airline with the nations flag on for 28 December but had to cancel last week. Flight cost £1300.00 he expected to pay a penalty...but not £1100.00!! Anyone explain how these companies get away with this? He has been saving a long time for this too...feels as though he has been robbed! That's him now £1100 down for absolutely nothing!! Could weep!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              I'm off to google that
                              Milho Frito is Portuguese & basically consists of ;

Finely shredded kale
                              Vegetable stock
                              Butter
                              Salt
                              Double cream
                              Ricotta cheese
                              Maize flour
                              All cooked together then poured into a tray, levelled & left to cool, when cool cut into squares & coat all faces lightly with oil,then pan fry on all face until golden. Serve in place of potato/rice very common in Madeiran restaurants.
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
                                Wet and miserable here too.....
                                On the positive side, it's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Went for a swim this morning, and its that long since I went for one, I was struggling..need to improve my breathing when swimming
                                On the positive side tho, it's a warm fire, movie with kids and red wine sort of night I reckons.
                                Same here, chucking it down.
                                I also went for a swim this morning, I need to improve more than my breathing...I never get any faster
                                Log fire all set to go and a some fizz in the fridge, I'm gonna watch masterchef on replay

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X