This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
    I thought of that, Bren - they are lace up with a high front, and chunky heels so they are quite good to walk in.
    Ah, but can ya run in 'em?.....................
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
      Ah, but can ya run in 'em?.....................
      I'll tell you next time I'm late for the bus!

Comment

• Well, off to bed so see you all in the morning. Maybe some more babies will have been born! Goodnight all!
        sigpic

Comment

• Hi all - can't wipe the off my dial atm - rained all last night apparently and just a little today!
          Woohooo!
          Has been in the high and low 30's for weeks now and the garden is not going ahead for spring - any seedlings are just holding on, no take off and grow in em.

Hoping to get some seeds in tomorrow, and also to pump some water or could be a dry week in the house.

Still doing nights, and getting lots of work till late-ish december - tired tho.

Oh did I mention it rained

Love the shoes, but could never walk in them.
          Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Hi Feral, glad to hear you have rain Morning All, frost here and we thought it was just condensation. Just shows what thought did. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All! Waves to Feral
              First frost of the year here - but the most beautiful sunrise to compensate
              Nothing to report on the puppy front. I'm back to wondering "is she/isn't she". Time will tell........
              Have a soooper Monday, everyone

Comment

• Morning All

bright sunny and frosty here, dont you just love mornings like this? Hopefully those on the way to work will have safe journeys and those who are not have a fun and productive day.

Time for a cuppa now

Comment

• Morning all,pleased you got some rain feral,you can keep hold of it for a few months,we don't want to be greedy,view from the window,nice and bright outside,hope to get down the plots later,
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all, a little damp this morning! Glad you got some rain Feral! As Lottie says, you are more than welcome to share ours, we don't mind in the least! Hope you all have a lovely day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all! Mighty cold here this morning with a hard frost....

Comment

• Morning plenty of pretty shiny cobwebs around the garden today but the puddles are still icy so i didn't hang around long out there.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Looks like we missed the frost!...got the drizzle though...the really fine stuff which soaks in.

Quiet day for me...hopefully!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all! Had to break the ice in the bird bath this morning, so it's dead nippy out there.

Busy day shuffling files here; but going to the track at lunchtime to meet my big bro who has asked me to time him on a mile run to see if he can break his personal best.

I'm dithering whether to don my kit and have a go at beating my 1km best time, but I've not geared myself up for the attempt, so maybe not. And it's cold out there. .

Comment

• This made me smile

Just walked past a Hairdressers, and the Notice in window said, 'Highlights £30.00, for half a head'!

Daft eh? Or maybe it's just me.
                              DottyR

Comment

• After-morning all

Frost here today as well, a day for general tidying or possibly major clearup
                                He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X