X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ you had an accident then BB....comes with age you know

Comment

• Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
      ..... going to the track at lunchtime to meet my big bro who has asked me to time him on a mile run to see if he can break his personal best.

I'm dithering whether to don my kit and have a go at beating my 1km best time, but I've not geared myself up for the attempt, so maybe not. And it's cold out there. .
      A fail for big bro on his mile attempt - he's got to get his pacing right in order to get under his target time. I was stopwatch monkey and cheerleader, but didn't run. It's a rather nice day out there, I must say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
        ^^^ you had an accident then BB....comes with age you know
        wot yer tryin ter int at bud
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Evening all! All well and wrapped up warm, I trust?

Time for me to stop prevaricating and wave some weights around.

Will require restorative cup of tea in half an hour....

Comment

• Evening all

Nice relaxing day today, just pottered in the garden. Retreated to the armchair when the temp started to drop. Got fog at the mo with the outside temp hovering just above freezing....Time for nice glass of single malt me thinks, anyone care to joined me?

Comment

• I've just been out to the shed (to get some potatoes). The temperature has plummeted already, it's going to be another cold night here too.

Still, it will slow the slugs down a bit!
              My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
              Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Evening All. Cold here too, it feels like winter has set in.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I have now turned the heating off and am sat here in a T shirt.

You lot moaning about the cold want to do half an hour with some weights, a vid of a revoltingly fit girl and an American commentary doing instruction.

I'm knackered, mind, but at least I am not cold.

Comment

• Cool day here for a nice change. And we had more rain overnight

Would be lovely to get some more rain over the next two weeks, but highly unlikely.

Lost all my seedlings bar two. Will plant seeds in their place instead and see if that helps. Not sure if it was slugs or the heat that knocked them off. Just have to keep trying.
                    All the trees are looking good.

The apples tho....off to reseach bitter pit again
                    Ali

My blog: feral007.com/countrylife/

Some days it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints!

One bit of old folklore wisdom says to plant tomatoes when the soil is warm enough to sit on with bare buttocks. In surburban areas, use the back of your wrist. Jackie French

Member of the Eastern Branch of the Darn Under Nutter's Club

Comment

• Morning Feral and All. Would have had to scrape, scrape, scrape this morning, but Himself had put a towel on the windscreen last night. I don't like winter, but the frost does look pretty. Hope you all have a lovely day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All! Pretty cold here this morning too but not as frosty as yesterday boys gone to school no.2 son not feeling so good. He's had an acute sinus infection that he just can't seem to get rid of GCSE year so all these days off aren't good.
                        Gotta do some proper work this morning....

Comment

• Morning ladies, yes another cold one but dry so may go play with the chainsaw again
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all, so no babies this morning? I think Bessie is playing tricks on us!

Damp and dull here this morning, would much prefer the crisp frosty mornings that you are having down south. Tired this morning as we had a late night last night, no particular reason just the way it happened. Hope you all have a lovely day!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

White lawn again today, bit off a shock after the extended good weather brrrrrrrrr
                              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all! Cold, ain't it?

Just fed the birds (which consist of a about 4 pigeons, 2 magpies and the occasional raven ) and broken the ice off the bird bath.

The latter for Domino cat's benefit, as he likes to drink from there as opposed to his nice clean water bowls inside. He also drinks from the toilet when the mood suits him. I know when he's done this as there are paw prints on the porcelain. He is very uncouth.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X