Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning - It was hard frost here in the middle of the night when I took puppy out for her loo break - but then it started raining so it is just soggy here again! My joints are a bit stiff from yesterdays allotment exertions so I may just have a relaxing day indoors.
    Just decided that 'quick wash' is better than no wash at all, so I have shoved the door mat in the machine for a spruce up - it was getting really muddy and I suspect had been used by the puppy for a quick wee!
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning we've got another pretty looking frosty garden so I've only been as far as the gate to collect the milk.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Cold here, but overcast so no ice on the cars. When I've finished my cup of tea I'm going to dig up my Glen Moy raspberry canes from the garden and replant down the allotment. I haven't been over for nearly a week so it'll be good to see how things are.
        My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
        Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Bit nippy here too. We've had our constitutional around the garden, coffee mug in hand.
          Done a bit of mental garden planning now that the leaves are coming down and the garden layout is more obvious. Of course, unless I do it soon, I'll have forgotten all about it by next year Maybe even tomorrow..............
          Stay warm and keep plotting

Comment

• Anyone watching Loose Woman? Linda Gray (Dallas) is on...she looks a hundred times better than me and I'm 20 years younger...how is that fair?! The woman looks half the age she did when she appeared in Dallas in the 80's. Maybe this should be in the minor rant thread!
            sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon, no gardening here apart from digging up parsnips and Jerusalem artichokes to go in tonights gratin.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooooon Peeps!

We had a very cold frosty night last night and a chilly but bright day today. Work is drawing to a close for the year, although we managed a couple of hours cutting back untidy things in one garden this morning. I managed to get my back lawn cut and cleared of leaves yesterday afternoon. Emptied them all over the front borders as mulch, too. Makes a change for me to do some gardening at home!

Coffee?
                Last edited by Glutton4...; 25-11-2014, 03:02 PM.
                All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Evening all!

Been to Wolverhampton for a meeting, back to yak with mum for half an hour, mince in the oven to have with pasta (just about to put it on).

Hair wash later as the hairdresser is coming round tomorrow.

You lot ok?

Comment

• Good Morning. Dark and wet this morning and a mild 5 degrees - how different from yesterday. I think you really can describe this weather as "changeable"! Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

Much the same here Flo....hoping to get a bit of leaf raking in today...depends on my ear....got one heck of an earache...Drs later on today.
                      I do however have a few candy canes I want to decorate , do I might keep snug an warm and do those instead!

We had some really tasty rainbow chard for supper last night and it was absolutely yummy!...a big bowl of pasta infront of a roaring wood fire, watching a film....bliss

Hope everyone has a good day....just be glad you don't have earache!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ouch Nicos maybe you should stay indoors, if not get a warm hat on over those ears and take care
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all

Foggy here, going to the mo'bike show at the NEC today but first I have to dig a few fartichokes up
                          Last edited by bearded bloke; 26-11-2014, 07:38 AM. Reason: plankism
                          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! not sure what happened to our hard frost last night - it p!$$ed down all night! Back lawn is under water again, I am sooooooo glad I mowed the grass and leaves off it the other day. (Smug smiley)

I have abandoned work plans for today, so will slob for an hour then take the Dawgs for a run/wade/swim depending on water-levels in the ditches along the way. At least they come back clean when it's flooded.

Coffee?
                            Last edited by Glutton4...; 26-11-2014, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! That's better.

Always a much tastier cuppa when Hubby makes it!

Comment

• Lucky girl G4! I have to make my own...wet grey an 'horrible here!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X