Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oooh - earache - that's 'orrible, Nicos! Hope the docs can let you have something for it.

Grey and damp here (but not cold) - I have some washing to hang out so I hope it dries up later.

Don't forget to wave on your way past, BB. I'd ask you for coffee but I'll have the hairdresser round trying to rescue my diy Dave Hill haircut .

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy here but never mind today I'm making my 'festive' cards.

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
      Foggy here, going to the mo'bike show at the NEC today but first I have to dig a few fartichokes up
      You're travelling self-propelled today then
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks for the thought Hazel another time maybe but I might get to meet another grape today depending on timings
        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all, fog clearing now but it's chilly! Enjoy your walk with the dogs G4, ours (11 and13 year old bichons) won't walk any longer. We miss it as the older one would walk for miles every day. He had a huge op almost 2 years ago and since then won't venture out other than the garden. We have to try to come up with ideas to keep him moving at home but he, as well as us, is looking a bit on the plump side! Anyhoo, hope you all have a lovely day! No pups yet I take it?
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning - damp and soggy here in Heathrowland - not a good allotment day again!

Just back from the vet with Petal - who now has a cold / bronchitis. Not that Petal thinks she is ill, she is just as lively as ever. The vet thinks that she must have been the tiniest in the litter - especially if it was a mixed litter with some Cavalier cross and some full Springer - and probably didn't get enough milk to build up her immune system from birth. Which explains her ferocious attitude to guarding food and her tendency to suck my fingers! But it also makes her prone to casual infections and she is an expensive little girl in vets bills.
            Never mind - she is also a very sweet cuddly little 'un and a hit with everyone who meets her!
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning All Didn't know you had Bichons, Jay! I only have half a one. No little quarter Bichons have appeared........yet
              Bit damp here but not as nippy as it was yesterday. Must do some garden clearing today.
              Have a good one, whatever you're doing

Comment

• Didn't see you there jeanie - sorry. Poor little Petal - hope she's better soon. I watched those videos of Petal and Flyte together last night, and she is so tiny compared to him. If she was the runt of the litter, maybe that why she was handed in?

Comment

• The vet thinks that is highly likely, VC. Petal stands up to being smaller than Rosie with great fortitude even though Rosie picks her up by her little woolly jumper and flings her around the living room! She has doubled in weight since I got her though - she is nearly 5kg now! Rosie is around 20kg.
                  Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Good to hear that she's putting on weight - she was such a little scrap - but so cute
                    Bessie is 7.7 kg, I think Mary's about 10kg, maybe a bit more.
                    Good thing we don't put our own weights on here for the world to see

Comment

• Hello,waves to all,miserable weather here,we supposed to be better near,and the weekend,
                      Hope you soon get some relief Nicos,thats worse than a head ache,
                      Hope petal soon bounces back,and bessie bounce one way or the other,although i do not have any animals,it is nice to share in the joy with other peeps pets,also to pet those that i come into contact with,
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Yes Nicos, hope your ear is better soon. My daughter had that as a baby and the doc told us that it's one of the worst pains you can have so you have my sympathy!

We have 2 bichon boys VC...the youngest was, we think, the runt of the litter...you name it he has had it! From pneumonia to heart problems and the last four or five years epilepsy. Through all that he is the happiest little dog ever and still looks like a puppy sometimes...and acts like one too! Like you VC we spend a fortune at the vets...I have even become friendly with one of the vets, so much so that when she left the practice she kept in touch and sends Christmas cards! The eldest one is Mr. Grumpy personified, unless of course he feels like playing or wants a cuddle or better still there is food around then everyone is his best friend! Will try to find a photo of them to upload.
                        sigpic

Comment

Left is Mr. Grumpy...AKA Harry. Right is Alfie. Not the best pics, but you get the idea!

Desperately needing to get to the groomer I'm afraid!
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Jay22; 26-11-2014, 11:09 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all....
                            Nice and fresh here today and sun is there somewhere too....

We are apparently doing Kris Kindle in work for the Christmas party, so that is another pressie on the list
                            I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                            sigpic

Comment

• Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarternoooooooooooooon Peeps! Coffee?

Nice pom-poms, Jay!

Dawgs got walked, soaked and filthy. Oscar, it turns out, is a water-baby after all, despite being scared of puddles as a pup, but Roxy sidesteps them, and gets really flustered when I lead her through the flooded bits. Doesn't like being hosed-off either, but will get used to it again - she did last winter.

They're now sprawled out on their (my ) big fwuffy cotton sleeping bags, drying off. They were bought for when we used to go caravaning, but make fabulous dog beds now.

Wish I hadn't eaten the last doughnut yesterday...
                              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• My winter slippers G4 and they are great for polishing the floor!
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X