• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice slim calves there Hazel!!

Hope,you fell better Carrie!
    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, feeling a bit better this morning. Still cant stay up long but I am not aching or throwing up. So going to be spending the day in bed again. Hope your all well today
      Carrie

Comment

• Morning everyone! I'm with you Carrie...I have a migraine looming taken the tablets, fingers crossed I've caught it early enough. Loads to do today

Lovely and crisp this morning but we have a dull grey sky. Though think it will brighten up

Comment

• Oh dear, Carrie - there are a few nasty bugs going round, hope you feel better very soon.
          Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all! 1st December and Nicos has opened the first door of the Advent calendar - hurrah!

Hope you feel better soon, Cariann and Scarlett.

Originally posted by Jay22 View Post
            Nice slim calves there Hazel!!
            Aha - thank you, Jay! See, I told you I didn't really have mahoooosive calves!

Comment

• Hope all poorly grapes are improving!

Now my earache is under control I feel almost human again.

Boy pain can be exhausting can't it?

Hugs to the poorly 'uns...
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hello! It's been gloomy here all day. I took today as leave so I could plant the elephant garlic, but it's still too wet and I'm not going to risk them rotting. It's getting a bit late, so I hope it's dry this week!
                I'm just about to start wrapping gifts, so the time off will not be totally wasted
                Last edited by Florence Fennel; 01-12-2014, 01:32 PM.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Eeeeeeeeeeeeeevenin' Peeps!

Hope all you sickies are feeling better soonest. I'd offer hugs but I ain't gonna get that close in case I catch sommat!

May not stop for long, as our internet connection is even more sh!te than usual this evening. Think I'll email BT for the millionth time and tell them what I think of their ruddy service...

Coffee?
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 01-12-2014, 04:34 PM.
                  All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                  Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Wrapped a few. They started out beautifully parcelled together - an hour or two later and they're beginning to be wrapped up like fish and chips, better have a break!

Comment

• Afternoon, feel like I've wasted the day I've been in bed most of it with a trying to sleep off an headache, anyway its worked and I feel normal again.

Hope those who are feeling off it soon feel better.

Flo I've not bought any prezzies yet I've made my cards though so that's a start.
                      Last edited by Bren In Pots; 01-12-2014, 06:35 PM. Reason: wrote card instead of cards
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I've still got a lot on the way Bren, I have some ideas for the outlaws, but no idea for 3 of my grandsons. I am hoping their mum gives me a clue.

Comment

• Don't have to buy many pressies as most of the kids are at an age where they are quite happy with cash...suits me! Got a new baby in the extended family so having to think what to get her...she's only 5 months old, it's been a while since I've had to buy for a little one that age! I haven't a clue!

I feel as though this day has been a waste too Bren, although I haven't had the excuse of a headache. Been on the go all day and got nothing done...how does that happen? Anyhoo off for a coffee, anyone want one?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Just got my cards out...had a look at them, then put them away again...but more handy this time!

Just had a really good Pilates session and feel really great!

Pity it's dark as I feel I could get stuck into some gardening now! Ah well...looks like I'll prepare supper instead....
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Anyone get the mail offering a years subscription to GYO magazine for £14.99?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Its a Digital version, I think. No use to me - no free seeds

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X