Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilates, Nickers? That's where I'm off to in half an hour. Really not feeling it, as per usual, but I'll be glad I went, when I've been, if I go, that is! still with me?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Thanks for pointing that out VC, didn't notice! nope, not for me either, prefer the hard copy.
      sigpic

Comment

• I got the mail offering GYO for £22, that was definately not digital. Looking forward to my first magazine
        Nannys make memories

Comment

• YAY! NannySally, you're back!

As am I, from Pilates, that is. All warm and stretched and supple. Well, I was until I scoffed me din-dins.

G & T anyone?
          Last edited by Glutton4...; 01-12-2014, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• I'm just in from putting the recycling and rubbish out - bin day tomorrow very early.
            Dogs have decided it is time to wake up and have a big noisy game involving lots of growls and tugging at toys. There was me hoping for an early night!
            Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Ok I'm off to,bed. I'm sitting here giggling at the Gardeners Rest thread and my OH is getting irritated. I've now got the fit of the giggles and we all know what that's like...super annoying if you're not in on the joke!

Anyhoo goodnight all and see you in the morning!
              sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All, dark, cold and wet here. My DIL supplied exact details of what the boys want, so I'm on a mission to complete my shopping by the end of the week. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Looks like winter us about arrive, cold and grey, hope the cold kills the whitefly!
                  DottyR

Comment

• Morning all! Really cold out there for us too Dorothy but we have a lovely pink streaked sky. Shepherds warning? Or does that only apply to red

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! Chilly here this morning, and rain is forecast. At least the garden was dry enough to avoid me bringing half of it back in on my feet, when I went to let the Chooks out. The dogs will stay clean too, which is always a bonus. Must get them in before the rain starts.

Coffee?

Comment

• Morning its cold, dry and a bit windy here, plus its the first time in ages the paths have been dry.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin all!

You lot finally managed to get out of bed???
                          Have to admit thought that it's getting darker and darker in the mornings isn't it???

Hold the thought that in 3 weeks time the days start to get longer
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. Hope I have not missed to much on here. I am feeling a little better today. Still a day in bed for me today. Hope everyone is well.
                            Carrie

Comment

• Morning all, my favourite kind of day here this morning. Cold, sunny and crisp. First morning we have had to scrape the ice off the car! Hope you are all well!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Carrie! Another day in bed sounds just the thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Well, I haven't had a very productive morning. Hubby had a lie-in, which he desperately needs, but then, when he was up, he rushed around like a man possessed, got in my way, and halted progress. then had the audacity to chase me up to move my car as he was in a hurry.

Carry on like this sunshine, at least the washing machine carries on regardless.

Coffee?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X