Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A late and drowsy good morning here - it has been a wet start and now it is dark and damp again - dogs have been reluctant to 'go' outside

Now what mischief can I get up to today? Whilst keeping one eye out for puppies' arrival.
    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Morning all, it's cool and grey here and very windy.
      I'm slowly getting back to normal after a long weekend away playing cards and consuming alcohol, so I'm a bit slow getting organised this morning.
      I've got to go and get a blood test done today. The queue is usually about 2 hours so I'd better get a wriggle on or the day will be over!
      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Afternoon all..

We had a frosty one this morning which necessitated the basin of water over the car for the first time this Winter....Nice and fresh out now....Must get myself in gear and get started on my pressie shopping...
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin H View Post
          Morning all, it's cool and grey here and very windy.
          I'm slowly getting back to normal after a long weekend away playing cards and consuming alcohol, so I'm a bit slow getting organised this morning.
          I've got to go and get a blood test done today. The queue is usually about 2 hours so I'd better get a wriggle on or the day will be over!
          Have you got any blood left in you alcohol after the weekend Martin?

Comment

• Evening all! Cold out there - brr!

I've been outside trying to sell the bananana car - the chap (or more importantly, his dad), will let me know. I've another chap coming to have a look in the morning. If the weather is like this I shall need an Arthur Daley sheepskin.

Comment

• Grrr - a certain puppy - who will be nameless - has discovered the uses of a dogflap today and has been having fun jumping in and out all day. Sadly she has not discovered the uses of the closure panel - which means when it is shut it it shut! So she can't get out even if she rattles and scrabbles at it for hours
              Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

• Chilly out alright and possibility of frost again here.. We are getting our front door step done at the mo (at last ) and the chap doing it is covering his work each evening to protect it. Looks like it will be a nice job, so worth waiting for
                Last edited by Tripmeup; 02-12-2014, 10:26 PM.
                I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                sigpic

Comment

• Brrrrrr - Morning All, still dark, but fine. Have a good day
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall !

A tad nippy here too....but it's not raining, so at least we can do out door jobs!

OH has got the outdoor tree lights down, so they need cleaning (4 years worth of lichen) and new bulbs.
                    Think they're going to be difficult to sort as they are 5 strings in series and seen to have a life of their own...think there must be a damaged wire somewhere which needs finding.
                    500 bulbs to check.......
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• well I've had to scrape the frost of the cars for the first time this year so a tad nippy just about describes it here as well. I don't like the frost (because it's flemmin cold) but we really do need it to kill off the nasties that are on the go and of course the good doobies that have dug their vegetable plots and left the clods for the frost to break down can pat themselves on the back. I've still to do my digging

Comment

• We had our first frost last week, last year I'm sure we didn't have one. Very cold again this morning...think we may be in for a cold winter. Boys are getting difficult to get them out for school in the mornings. Not sure I like these miserable, crabby teenage years. I thought boys were supposed to be easy? Anyway, they have been shipped off and I've a day to myself happy Wednesday everyone

Comment

• Cold here... Got 3 friends coming round for coffee later,think a little glass of something sparkly is in order, haven't seen them for ages and can't go out for a 'seasonal lunch' next week, so that'll be nice.
                          DottyR

Comment

• Morning Grapeys. Another glorious, sunny day - nippy but nice
                            Hope to do some more in the garden, in between checking the maternity suite for new arrivals
                            Have a wonderful Wednesday

Comment

• Good morning, frost here too but the sun is out. I am feeling a bit better today,so going to do the laundry and tidy the house up. Not doing anything outside yet as I don't want to make myself even more ill. Have a good day
                              Carrie

Comment

• Morning all! Looks like a goodly frost outside from here behind the desk. Well done to all those hardy folks who've ventured out - by choice or otherwise.

I've plenty to be getting on with, so see you later.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X