Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's always a relief when you've another gift ticked off the list isn't it?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sure is. I have another one on the way to be collected probably after 3 today, so you know what time I'll be going to collect it don't you?
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning early birds! Really cold out there this morning, not looking forward to going out. Plans to drop leaflets through doors in our "no to building on farmland campaign". Must be optimistic. Front page write up on our local paper. They have to stop building at some point...
        Need to go and fig out my Woolley socks

Comment

• Morning all

Cold but not frosty here today, having got about 4ton's of ash logs laying in the drive I have decided I NEED a new toy, got one of these on order ..........

Last edited by bearded bloke; 04-12-2014, 07:05 AM. Reason: plankism
          He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning all, do you believe it's still dark here...and damp!! Hope you are all well. On the subject of gifts what are 4 year old girls into just now? Would like to buy a gift for the daughter of an acquaintance, not quite what you would call a friend but almost if you get my drift. Have no idea about kids these days. Trip to the toy shop me thinks!

Have fun with your new toy BB!
            sigpic

Comment

• G'Moooooooornin' Peeps! very cold here this morning, but quiet and still and dry. Yup, I can put up with that! I've said before, I don't like dirty weather, or noisy weather for that matter. Not bothered what the temperature is as long as it is clean!

Hope you're all well? Coffee?
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Oh, and can you lot please stop with the 'it's only bleep bleep days until ...' Because you keep stressing me about getting accounts done. Not being rude, but s*d Christmad! I promised myself I'd get the books to the accountant before then!

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                  Morning all

Cold but not frosty here today, having got about 4ton's of ash logs laying in the drive I have decided I NEED a new toy, got one of these on order ..........

My Pa has one of those. Very useful. (Quick tip: If you only have short logs to split, leave a short log in the far end, and place the one you want to split up against it. That way the machine doesn't have to go so far each time, so it's quicker!)

This was a public service announcement, brought to you by a bored person currently waiting for something that I won't bore you with the details of!
                  Last edited by Glutton4...; 04-12-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Morning bit cold out.

Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                    Morning all

Mr Pots has one of those his isn't on a stand though, I've just shown him the video and he says don't forget to undo the bleed.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Really dark here this morning. Only just up as another night spent coughing, so bored of it now. Hopefully several deliveries of Chrimbo pressies today. Even did some wrapping last night. The cats are playing with the empty cardboard tubes from the wrap, well Evie is but Percy, of pirate fame, is rather scared of them!
                      Last edited by WendyC; 04-12-2014, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
                        My Pa has one of those. Very useful. (Quick tip: If you only have short logs to split, leave a short log in the far end, and place the one you want to split up against it. That way the machine doesn't have to go so far each time, so it's quicker!)

This was a public service announcement, brought to you by a bored person currently waiting for something that I won't bore you with the details of!
                        Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Mr Pots has one of those his isn't on a stand though, I've just shown him the video and he says don't forget to undo the bleed.
                        Thanks for the tips ladies

I particularly wanted a stand mounted one Bren as my knees are a bit buggered from a combination of years kneeling at work & an old mo'bike accident injury
                        He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

• Morning, a day of job hunting for me and looking after my dad. He fell 6ft at work yesterday, so we wont be giving him a surprise party now for him at the weekend. He has fractured his wrist and badly bruised his hip.
                          Carrie

Comment

• Originally posted by bearded bloke View Post
                            Thanks for the tips ladies

I particularly wanted a stand mounted one Bren as my knees are a bit buggered from a combination of years kneeling at work & an old mo'bike accident injury
                            Its whatever works best for you Mr Pots sits on seat with his logs next to him.

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your Dad Carrie

Comment

• cor!!!
                                Aren't you lot chatty in the morning?
                                Trying (for the first time in here) to get back to todays first post....gave up after three pages

Anyway, only came in to say good morning, so, Good morning all!
                                http://goneplotterin.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X